Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309602 by Tim Atem Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:25 am
bnkofafrican.tk is in the process of being reported for fraud.

reply-to: [email protected]
other emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

phone numbers:
+229-98420522
+229-98645075
+229-95093021
+229-62359521

Attn Beneficiary,

Good Morning, to you and sorry for the late response, The Release Order Of Your Fund Worth $7,000,000.00,I have concluded with the Bank this morning and now you have to open Online Bank Account with the Bank Online because the fund is in bond account, so to enable them free transferring the fund, you have to open account with them as I agreed with the Bank Manager.

I thank God that the Bank has agreed as I move your file to them today and I made suggestion to use Online Banking to enable you have access to your fund and access to transfer the funds from your online account to your bank account in your country but the Manager told me that you have to pay 60 Euro to open Online Account in your name. The bank Manager also told me that with their online banking you can transfer your money yourself from your home or office at your convenient time in your computer once you register and open online account with the Bank.

So I will advise you to contact the bank with their contact information’s because I have already move your files to them and they will be giving you their form with instructions to fill in their online web site and after you fill form, they will give you access code to your account online and you will now have the code to transfer your funds by yourself whenever you wish, so feel free to contact them.

Bank of Africa Full Contact Information’s.

Contact Person: Alhaji. N’Diaye Tidiane Cheikh (DG)

Address: Avenue Jean Paul 11-08 BP 0879-Cotonou- Benin
Office Land Line: +22998-645-075
Mobile Line: +229- 95093021
Office Fax: (229) 62 35 95 21
Swift: AFRIBJB
Customer: [email protected]
Web Site: http://bnkofafrican.tk
BOA email: [email protected]

As you contact the Bank of Africa, ask them to direct you how to register online with their bank to enable you have access to your funds in their bank for easy transfer from your country and they should direct you how to reach them with the 60 Euro for online account opening.

So be advised and also try your best to send the required fee today via Western Union or Money Gram on Below information stated.

Receiver Name: Chinonyerem Emmanuel
City: Cotonou
Text Question: When
Answer: Now
Amount: 60 Euro.00 only

MTCN: ?
Sender Name: ?

Do reply with the payment information such as MTCN and sender name.

have a nice day and Good morning.

Tel: +229 98420522
Name: Mr.Godwin Onuorah
E-mail: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#325584 by AlanJones Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:49 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs. Mary Abdul Anderson" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22999749252, +22964270137 & +22995093021

My Dearrest Friend,Your Fund $10.2Million Haves be approva,

We are hereby inform you that your fund which have been here for long time now I have concluded with the Bank of Africa this morning and i have that you open Online Account with the Bank of Africa Online because your fund is in bond account, so to enable them free transferring the fund, you have to open account with them as I agreed with the Bank Manager.

I thank God that the Bank of Africa has agreed as I move your file to them today and I made suggestion to use Online Banking to enable you have access to your fund and access to transfer your funds from your online account to your account in your country but the Manager told me that you have to pay 60 Euro to open Online Account in your name.

The bank Manager Bank of Africa also told me that with their online banking you can transfer your money yourself from your home or office at your convenient time in your computer once you register and open online account with their Bank of Africa.

So I will advise you to contact the bank with their contact information’s because I have already move your files to them today and they will be giving you their form with instructions to fill in their online web site and after you fill form, they will give you access code to your account online and you will now have the code to transfer your funds by yourself whenever you wish, so feel free to contact them.

Bank of Africa Full Contact Information’s.

Contact Person: Alhaji. N’Diaye Tidiane Cheikh (DG)

Address: Avenue Jean Paul 11-08 BP 0879-Cotonou- Benin
Office Land Line: +229-99749252
Mobile Line: +229- 64 270 137
Office Fax: (229) 95 09 30 21
Swift: AFRIBJB

Customer: [email protected]
BOA email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://bnkofafrican.tk

As you contact the Bank of Africa, ask them to direct you how to register online with their bank to enable you have access to your funds in their bank for easy transfer from your country and they should direct you how to reach them with the 60 Euro for online account opening.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs. Mary Abdul Anderson.
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#340801 by AlanJones Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:14 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962359521

Attention : Beneficiary.Do you sent anyone to clam your fund $10.5Million? This morning we have understand the reason you are not responding our email and calls which we have been sending to you over two weeks now about your fund $10.5Million, which is in this bank of Africa, to be release to you is because you are dad about 3hours ago that he is your brother next of Kin, We are sorry because we are just waiting for you to send the transfer fee of €60 as we told you early that you will receive your funds $10.5Million, immediately after 2 hours you send this transfer fee which is €60 Am here to promise you that your brother next of Kin James Knapp Demorest will receive your money as you sent him to enable him take care of your family okay Now i told him that all you are required to do and received your fund is only this transfer fee of €60 Here is the payment information ones again, Receiver Name: Frank Mabia Country: Benin Republic City: Cotonou Text Question: When? Answer: Now Amount: €60 MTCN:....? Sender Name:....? Sender Country:........? Do reply with the payment document so we can proceed immediately. We are waiting for your response. Regards Mr Godwin Onuorah Telephone;+22962359521 Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#342216 by AlanJones Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:54 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962359521

Attention : Beneficiary.Do you sent anyone to clam your fund $10.5Million? This morning we have understand the reason you are not responding our email and calls which we have been sending to you over two weeks now about your fund $10.5Million, which is in this bank of Africa, to be release to you is because you are dad about 3hours ago that he is your brother next of Kin, We are sorry because we are just waiting for you to send the transfer fee of €60 as we told you early that you will receive your funds $10.5Million, immediately after 2 hours you send this transfer fee which is €60 Am here to promise you that your brother next of Kin James Knapp Demorest will receive your money as you sent him to enable him take care of your family okay now i told him that all you are required to do and received your fund is only this transfer fee of €60 Here is the payment information ones again, Receiver Name: Annido Abiora Nmaduka Country: Benin Republic City: Cotonou Text Question: When? Answer: Now Amount: €60 MTCN:....? Sender Name:....? Sender Country:........? Do reply with the payment document so we can proceed immediately. We are waiting for your response. Regards Mr Godwin Onuorah Telephone;+22962359521 Email: [email protected] Contact Mr Godwin Onuorah, at ([email protected])

#345631 by AlanJones Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:57 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998645075

Dear Valued Customer transfer of your U$10.2MILLION;

I have been mandated to inform you that your inheritance/contract fund U$10.2
MILLION with our bank is due for release into your bank account.The audit
report given to us, shows that you have been going through hard times to see to
the release of your funds U$10.2MILLION, which has been delayed by some dubious
officials. We therefore advise that you stop further communication with any
correspondence outside this office.Kindly give us your contact details such as
full names, telephone number, address and email contact in order to process and
send your funds without further delay and the olny fee you are going to pay for
this office is the bank transfer of €60.00 olny

We are waiting for your response.

Regards

Tel: +229 98645075
Mr. Godwin Onuorah
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Email: [email protected]

#356350 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 am
From: Bank of Africa (BOA) - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Reply-to: "Bank of Africa (BOA)" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999749252

Dear Valued Customer Transfer Of Your U$10.2MILLION;

I have been mandated to inform you that your inheritance/contract fund U$10.2MILLION with our bank is due for release into your bank account.The audit report given to us, shows that you have been going through hard times to see to the release of your funds U$10.2MILLION, which has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advise that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office.Kindly give us your contact details such as full names, telephone number, address and email contact in order to process and send your funds without further delay and the olny fee you are going to pay for this office is the bank transfer fee of €60.00 olny,

We are waiting for your response.

Regards

Tel: +229 99749252
Mr. Godwin Onuorah

Bank of Africa (BOA)
Email: [email protected]