Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341840 by AlanJones Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 am
Reply: [email protected]

Greetings,

I write to you based on a request by an investor who needs to invest his funds in your country. My name is David Campbell, an investment manager here in Douglas ,Isle of Man. We represent the interests of very wealthy Investors mainly from Middle East and North Africa. Due to the sensitivity of their position they hold in their Organization and the unstable investment environment of their countries, they prefer to channel/move majority of their funds into more stable economies and developing nations where they can get good yield for their money and its safety.

This reserved group of individuals, whom our firm is personally holding their assets instructed and approached us with a mandate to seek for a firm or an individual such as yourself who has the experience and capacity to receive their assets and re-invest it into a good and lucrative investment you will recommend.

Kindly let us know your acceptance to this offer. Also you should furnish us with a comprehensive draft of your terms and conditions. We also need to know about the area or idea of investment plans you are to propose. Once we are convinced on your capacity to handle these assets, we will then provide you with all necessary information including the unmentioned amount involved.([email protected])

Sincerely yours,

David Campbell.
Investment Manager.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#341841 by AlanJones Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:29 am
Tel. No.: +2348124513424

Dear XXX,

Use the name ALOZIE CHIKA MOSES - LAGOS NIGERIA.

Furnish me with the payment details by attaching the slip and send to me, western union is better.

Thanks,

David,

You can call on this number 234 8124513424.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.