Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341969 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm
Ben Scott
active 35 seconds ago
Name

Ben Scott

I am a Man
Birthday 1962-01-09
Hair Color Black
Marital status Widowed
Children Idon't have but I'd like to have them
Education university graduated
Occupation Engineer
Alcohol I drink occasionally
Looking for long term relationship
About me Caring And Romatic
Looking for in a person are: Who are willing and ready to marriage

registered an hour ago :lol:

Advertisement

#341971 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:25 pm
william ethan on slideshare
Greater New York City Area, United States
Real Estate/ Construction / Architecture

About My self. I keep things simple but make the most out of every moment.I care a lot about others and i am not the type to judge someone.My family and friends are the most important people in my life.I have faith and i am a believer.I like trying New things and forget about the past.
works at ExxonMobil

Good day ladies and gentle men am Mr Great a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 3%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mr Good News loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ([email protected]) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mr Great BORROWER’S DATA 1. Full Names:............................ 2. Contact Address:....................... 3. Loan Amount Needed:.................... 4. Duration of the Loan................... 5. Direct Telephone Number:................. I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. Kind Regards MR Great
#341972 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:27 pm
g+
I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, so luckily one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV/AIDS, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Ojemen cured them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you.. ([email protected]) and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES,LOW SPERM CAM.. all thank to you Dr Ojemen, for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349052116214 <<< Nigerian cell

scammer already listed on RS in 2015
#341973 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:38 pm
with the 2nd pic posted:

naveedsultan124 on piknu/http://potova.com

claims to be from Potsdam, Germany on kissnofrog
merlottes
2 kids
entrepreneur
Languages: German, English, French

Gary Weston on linkedin
Gary w wigfield Civil Constructor, INC. <<< does not exist :lol:
Civil Engineer UNSW Mining Engineering
New York, New York
#341974 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:57 pm
with the 2nd pic posted
joemorgan22
dating Hialeah with a man, Christian man

Just looking for a nice woman to spend time with. I am a 55 years old romantic man from Florida. I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair, my body is athletic, and I live alone. I have children, and they live away from home Only write me if you are serious. If it is just sex you are looking for do not bother. I only answer if you have a picture.

passionate, faithful, fitness, devoted, open minded