Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342830 by AlanJones Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 pm
Reply-to: US HOMELAND SECURITY - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12029915134

I'm Elaine C. Duke,the Acting secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. I received a report that you have an unclaimed fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollar) in the West Africa.I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your total fund to our Head office in Washington DC. The said fund will be here today. Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # so that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address.

I can be reached at 202-991-5134 . Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Elaine C.Duke,
Acting Secretary of
The U.S. Department of
Homeland security.
Washington DC.
202-991-5134

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement