Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343034 by TheScamHater Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 am
Welcome To Western Union Payment Office
No 45 Avakpa Opposite filling station cotonou
Contact Person Tel: call or sms +229-99467086

We make Financial Services Easy and Accessible To Our Customers

Attn: [victim]

Good morning dear Mr [victim] , and how are you today as well as your family? hope every body is fine.

Secondly,This is Mr Martin Udachi Manager Western Union Money Transfer Port-Novo Republic Of Benin,i'm writing to know if you have goten our last email sent to you,regard to the activation fee of $98.00,inorder not to cancel or confiscate your ove due payment of four million eight hundred thousand united state dollars
[$4.8m usd] by the Authority of this Country.

So get back to us to know the wayout on how you want to receive your fund either you still prefer through westertn union,MoneyGram or atm.i wish you have bank account to transfer the whole fund at once instead of going to western union on a daily basis to pick up your $5,000.00.As the matter of fact,the only thing delaying your transfer right now is the fee of $98.00.once the fee is paid,you will see the real service of the WESTERN UNION.

Fore more information, call or send sms to the following Phone Number +229 99467086

Below is the Information to send the $98.00

Receiver's Name: Chi Naza
City: Cotonou
Amount: $98.00
Sender's Name:
Question: Code?
Answer: 229
refrence#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi
Director of (nonexistent 100% fake) Western Union Payment Office
Tel: call or sms +229-99467086

[email protected]
Last edited by TheScamHater on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#343184 by TheScamHater Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:31 am
Contact Person Tel: call or sms +229-99467086

Attn: [gullible victim]

Thanks for your email and as per your question in sending the processing fee of $98.00.i believe that i have explained everything you surpose to understand concern the transfer of your fund [$4.8m usd]. as a man with fear of God,i can not deceive or mislead you because of $98.00 and face the anger and wrath of god because Bible made it clear to us in the book of Romans chapter 23 vs 6 that wages of sin is death but gift of God is enternal life through christ our Lord

So repeating my self over and over is of no use. If the transfer is not genuine and lagitimate as you think why am i contacting you for? [to scam me of course] The transfer is genuine and lagitimate. your first payment of $5,000.00 will be available to pick up in your name within 1hr 30m of sending the required fee

Secondly,as per your request to deduct the fee of $98.00 from your fund,It is not possible to deduct or added to the value due to insurance policy.your fund is under insurance. we are working base on the instruction from federal ministry of finance Port-Novo Repiblic of Benin.

Therefore,it is not possible to commence with the transfer without the due process.if we transfer the money without first of all do the proper thing,the transfer will be stop because the I.M.F is monitoring the in coming and out going fund within the Benin Republic Geo-political zone. every thing i am telling you now is nothing but the truth. i don't want you to encounter any problem once the fund is transfered.

Thank you for your understanding and finally,the asurance and guarantee i am giving you is that your first payment of $5,000.00 will be available to pick up in your name within 1hr 30m of sending the fee

Sender's Name:
refrence#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi
Director Western Union Payment Office

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#352144 by TheScamHater Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 am
(It's the new year and this idiot is still persistent in trying to scam people, please continue to stay alert)

Contact Person Mr Martin Udachi

Attn: [victim]

Dear [victim] ,happy new yr and how are you doing as well as your family? hope every body is fine.

First of all,i sincerely apologise for not geting back to you since regard to your over due payment of [$4.8m usd],due to i was sick and hospitalised but thank God that i have being released from the hospital and resumed normal duty

So therefore, if you have send the activation fee of $98.00 as you have earlier been told,then can you foward the mtcn#,sender's name,text question and to enable us validate your payment file and proceed with the transfer immediately. Hope your receiver's name,Address,City,State and Country is still th same?

Respond asap inoder to meet up with the first payment of $5,000.00 today or first thing tomorrow morning my time.

once again,i'm very sorry for my late respond and i promise to give you the best of my service this time but do let us know once you pick your first payment ok enable us arrange another payment

Sender's Name:
mtcn#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi (still a big fat crook and fraudster)
"Director" of (nonexistent) Western Union Payment Office

#352256 by TheScamHater Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 am

Attn:[victim]

With due respect sir,we wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email and as per your question and inquiry.It is the ministry of finance in conjuction with the I.M.F that issue the compensation payment of [$4.8m usd] and according to the instruction given to us,the maximum amount to be transfer to you through western union on a daily basis is $5,000.00 until you will receive the total fund mentioned above. But before the transfer will take place,your payment file will be renew and activated with sum of $98.00 only

Sender's Name:
mtcn#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi

#359683 by TheScamHater Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:59 am
As the manager Western Union Money Transfer,i believe that if truely you want to receive your over due payment of four Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars [$4.8m usd].you wouldn't have delay the activation fee of $98.00 uptill now.

So if the transfer is cancelled by the Agency concern, Pls for God's sake,don't blame me because this is not the first time, i have sent you an email regard to the fee,yet you haven't show any concern. Had it being that you listen to my advise, your fund would have been transfered to you since.

Receiver's Name: Mike Ebube
Sender's Name:
mtcn#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi

#360559 by TheScamHater Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:19 am

Attn:

Dear sir ,Complement of the season,and how re you doing today? hope you are ok.

Secondly, i want to make it clear to you as the beneficiary of the said fund four million eight hundred thousand united state dollars [$4.8m usd],that you are not doing your self any good by delaying the activation of $98.00 uptill this moment.

Do you know that your fund would have been transfered to you by now,either through western union money transfer or bank to bank as the case maybe,if not the delay you imposed on this transaction? i wish you are here in person,you would have understand better what i am telling you.

Honestely speaking,i am telling you this with an exprience because delay is dangerous.as God is my wthness. i have done my best as the Director incharge. Personally,i don't want to delay your transfer but now you are the one delaying it for no reason. A word is enough for the wise.

Thank you and remain bless.

Receiver's Name: Mike Ebube
Sender's Name:
mtcn#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi

#371000 by TheScamHater Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 am
WESTERN UNION <[email protected]>

Tel: call or sms +229-97036937

We make Financial Services Easy and Accessible
To Our Customers

Attn: Victim

Dear Victim , good morning and how was your weekend? as well as your family? hope fine. Secondly,the question now is that if your over due payment of $4.8m usd is cancelled because of delay in paying the processig fee of $98.00 and non challant attitude,who will you blame? WESTERN UNION or YOUR SELF?

Honestely speaking delaying will not help you rather it will sault to the injury.so take note of this because i will not be held accountable if any thing happen

The transfer would have taken place few weeks ago but because we have not confirm the fee,we could n't carryout the transfer but be rest assured that your first payment of $5,000.00 will be available on your name to pick pick up within 1hr 20m of sending the fee

Below is the WESTERN UNION Information to send the $98.00

Receiver's Name: Julius Eri
Sender's Name:
mtcn#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi

#374463 by TheScamHater Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:37 am
[email protected]

We make Financial Services Easy and Accessible
To Our Customers

Attn:
Hello dear Daniel good morning once again and how are you doing today as well as your family? hope fine. Secondly,this is Mr Martin Udachi manager Western Union Money Transfer Port-Novo Repblique Of Benin. i am writing in respect to sum of $98.00 to activate your payment file and commence with the transfer on the first or second week of Oct,2018 .

So your urgent respond is highly needed because as it stand now,i don't want to delay your transfer of [$4.8m usd] i have being trying to send you sms but due network problem we couldn't get through. But definitely part of your payment will be transfered to you through western union at rate of $5,000.00 usd,if you could meet up with the fee asap. Don't think that we have forgoten your transfer.

Remember what i have told you earlier that the required fee is to activate your payment file that will back up the transfer for security purposes. In addition to this,i will send you text with the mtcn#,sender's name,text question and answer of the $5,000.00 usd to pick up in any western union office close to you after we might confirm the payment

Below is the WESTERN UNION Information to send the $98.00

Receiver's Name: Julius Eri
Sender's Name:
mtcn#

Yours in Service

Mr Martin Udachi