Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343186 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:49 am
Subject: I BELIEVE YOU RECEIVED MY PREVIOUS EMAIL
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 09:11:28 +0000

WESTERN UNION SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE COTONOU BENIN
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL::{[email protected]}
Office Telephone :+229-63864577

ATTN: DEAR CUSTOMER,

I BELIEVE YOU RECEIVED MY PREVIOUS EMAIL? AGAIN I AM MRS.MELANIN DAVID,THE FORMER DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION REPUBLIC OF BENIN,I CAME DOWN HERE IN COTONOU REPUBLIC FOR AN ECOWAS MEETING AND I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOME FILES THAT I LEFT IN THIS OFFICE WHILE I WAS WORKING HERE, I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND AMOUNTED AT $2.5 MILLION USD SINCE LAST YEAR 2016, AND I ASKED MR ANTHONY ROBERT WHAT HAPPENED THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND HE SAID THAT YOU REFUSED TO PAY THE FEE TO UPDATE YOUR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER FILE BEFORE STARTING YOUR TRANSFER.

I'M CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE THE DIRECTOR OF THE (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC SAID THAT THEY WILL DIVERT ALL UNCLAIMED FUNDS INCLUDING YOUR FUNDS TO THE GOVERNMENT TREASURY ACCOUNT BY THE ENDING OF THIS MONTH’ JUST BECAUSE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS SINCE 2016 TILL DATE.SO I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU REJECTED SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY $2.5MILLION WHICH WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF $59.00

I WANT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND EXPLAIN TO ME THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE ABANDON YOUR FUNDS BECAUSE OF $59.00. BUT IF YOU DON'T NEED IT THEN I CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME SUCCESSFUL TO ANOTHER PERSON SO THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT CLAIM THIS FUNDS BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH THING TO HAPPEN.

NOW TRY YOU BEST AND SEND THIS $59.00 SO THAT IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT WILL PROCEED AND THIS IS THE FINALLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE THIS FUND BECAUSE IT WAS A BIG SHOCK TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND TILL DATE AND I’M VERY SORRY FOR THAT,YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND BEFORE THE END OF THIS MEETING WHICH WILL TAKE US 3DAYS AND I WILL BE HERE TO MONITOR THE TRANSACTION UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $4000.00 IS READY FOR YOU TO PICK UP AT WESTERN UNION OFFICE NOW BUT STILL ON HOLD UNTIL YOUR TRANSFER FILE IS
UPDATED AS SOON AS YOU'VE SENT THE $59 DOLLARS.

HERE IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IS ON HOLD,

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (M.T.C.N) 604-421-0012)
AMOUNT SENT: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $4,000.00

WARNING-- DO NOT GO TO WESTERN UNION STORE FOR THE PAYMENT YET, TILL YOU SEND THE PAYMENT OF $59.00 TODAY AND GET YOUR FILE UPDATED AS INSTRUCTED BY (HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC) OR ELSE YOU MAKE YOURSELF A FOOL BEFORE YOUR WESTERN UNION AGENT.

ONCE YOU SEND THE PAYMENT TODAY I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 45 MINUTES AFTER YOUR TRANSFER IS UPDATED WITH THE QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR YOU TO PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TODAY,WE ADVICE YOU TO USE THE BELOW INFORMATION OF OUR ACCOUNTANT TO SEND THE MONEY:

RECEIVER NAME: _ _ _ _ DANIEL NWA
ADDRESS: LOT NO. 23 PATTE D’OIE, 03 BP 2147. COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
SENDER’S NAME:
MTCN NUMBER#:
SENDER’S ADDRESS:

BE REST ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINALIZE THE MOMENT THE $59.00 IS RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY, YOU WILL START PICKING UP YOUR DAILY PAYMENT
OF $4000.00 IMMEDIATELY UNTIL THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $2.5MILLION IS COMPLETED.

THANK YOU

BEST REGARDS
MRS.MELANIN DAVID

EMAIL::{[email protected]}
FORMER WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DEPARTMENT SECTION.OFFICE
REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Office Telephone :+229-63864577

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#356773 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:37 am
Reply-to: "Mrs.Melania Trump" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17022130642

From Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 USA
How are you today? This is last you will ever hear from me and you fail to comply.

I am Mrs. Melania Trump, First Lady of the United States of America. I am writing to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the White House, Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Today, February 8th, 2018 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taken my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the White House to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $75.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you Today,February 20, 2018, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Thursday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $75 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance. However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $75 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14 hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $75 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $75 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name: LAW EKE
Address: Cotonou, Benin Republic
Question: Urgent
Answer: Needed
Amount: $75.00
MTCN reference number............
Sender Name...........
Sender's Telephone……
Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Mrs.Melania Trump
(702) 213-0642
Mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#417280 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:01 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: Official Residence of the President of the USA <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:31:24 -0700
Subject: From Official Residence of the President of the USA

How are you today?

I am Mrs Melania Trump. First Lady of the United States. How are you & your family today? Hope fine. This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your Bank Cheque Draft.

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $22.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address today being September 14th 2020 and as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number to complete the process.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald John Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $50.00.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announced as winner of the said amount by Wednesday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgently advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for the immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $50.00 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $50.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $50.00 payment.

Note that you are to buy Steam Wallet Gift Card or Google Pay Card. or iTunes and forward the copy of the card to me.

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Melania Trump

Email:: [email protected]

The First Lady of the United States,

The White House

(Official Residence of the President of the USA)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 USA www.whitehouse.gov

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#422215 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:47 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: Official Residence of the President of the USA <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 06:42:20 -0800
Subject: From the Official Residence of the President of the USA..

How are you today?

I am Mrs Melania Trump. First Lady of the United States. How are you & your family today? Hope fine. This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your Bank Cheque Draft.

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $22.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address today being January 11th 2021 and as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number to complete the process.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald John Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $50.00.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announced as winner of the said amount by Wednesday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So, you are urgently advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for the immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $50.00 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated FUND, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $50.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advise you to urgently make the payment this morning via Buy Gift card and send the copy. I look forward to receiving your email today with the payment to enable the origin to secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $50.00 payment.

Note that you are to buy a Steam Wallet Gift Card or Google Pay Card. or iTunes and forward the copy of the card to me.

I look forward to your response to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Melania Trump

Email:: [email protected]
The First Lady of the United States,
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the USA)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 USA www.whitehouse.gov

The White House
We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all. – President Donald Trump.
www.whitehouse.gov

Google is your friend!