Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#343567 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:46 am
Cameroon Non Delivery Scam . Scameroon Registrant .

http://alphachemicalstore.com/

+1 269 588 0813

[email protected]

If you are looking for trusted source for ketamine online,online morphine or other research chemicals for sale online then be rest assured our site is the top place to stop by. We offer the best research chemicals online and ship them securely with 100% delivery within the USA, Canada, Australia and UK. Clients from EU countries enjoy delivery from our European shipping centers

Research chemical vendors
The best research chemicals shop to stock up on advanced materials for your experiments. You need someone you can trust when it comes to delivering 100% legitimate, absolutely pure chemicals and with us you can be absolutely certain in this regard. Our dedication to quality and scientific integrity has made us one of the most respected suppliers in the online market, a reputation we take very seriously and work hard to maintain as far as buying research chemical online is concern.

Cheapest research chemicals
We have a large choice of research chemicals, our customers can also take advantage of our flexible disrete payment options and reliable delivery. That way, we can help countless researchers from all continents find those rare and little-investigated research materials that frequently can have a major impact on physical, chemical, biological or pharmacological studies. To fulfil that mission, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our offering by including new research chemicals on our product list as often as we are able to

To place an Order or for any enquiry You can contact us directly via text or email. Or better still fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you.

Hydrocodone
Ketamine
Morphine
Zolbien

ABOUT SHIPPING

Deliveries will only be made once payment has been received. Authorised orders placed before 5pm will be dispatched that day. For destinations outside the USA and Canada, any order placed after 5pm will be dispatched the following day at 10am. All cost for returns are at the customer's expense. This will be reimbursed if products are found to be faulty and returned within the time specified. We ask you to check all deliveries for signs of damage before you sign for them. If you can see that they are damaged, do not sign for them and contact us immediately. We will arrange for your order to be re-dispatched. If you discover that goods are faulty after you have signed for them, please notify us by email or telephone within 14 days of receiving them. You must quote your Order Number and product descriptions and state your reason for return. Please then return goods in their original packaging. Pending our inspection and verification that goods are faulty, we will contact you to offer a full refund, replacement or exchange. If you wish to return goods that are not faulty, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. You must notify us by email or telephone, quoting your Order Number and product descriptions and state your reason for return. Goods must be in their original packaging and in an unused, resalable condition. NB - We suggest that you use registered post to send your goods back to us to ensure that they arrive safely. Changes made to Terms & Conditions.

All order is shipped with vacuum sealed stealth packaging specially developed to beat all entry points worldwide. We spent lots of money in research to develop this shipping method and it's perfect.

Also note you do not need to sign to receive your package upon arrival. We usually inform the courier company in advance that our customers have no ID's and therefore do not need to sign to pick up their package. So, basically your order would be delivered to "any" name you provide us. All you have to do is place your order and have it delivered to your door in 3-4 days to ''any'' name. It's as simple as that.

All order is handled with utmost confidentiality.

We are mainly wholesalers and not retailers. This makes our price much cheaper than other source for both dealers and individual users. We treat small buyers well with same wholesale price as we do to dealers, as long as you contacted us without a middle man. Minimum order may apply though. Delivery time is 3-4 days maximum (worldwide). Next day delivery is also available. If you need it urgently we can also expedite shipping for you so you can pick up the next morning (day). But note that the courier companies will usually charge a little additional fee than normal delivery schedule (time). We don't like making prices costly so expedited delivery is optional. For more information contact us.

Why has my order been declined?
Could be several reasons such as incorrect card details, insufficient funds etc. We do not fail orders. Please contact your card provider for more details.

Just had a call from my bank to confirm my payment, why?
Our billing is done in Asia, some banks will call just to confirm its you making the transaction. Nothing to sorry about, just sign of a good safe bank.

Security Checks?
Due to recent problems with a small amount of new customers you may be asked to complete a security check. Please note, this will not effect old customers. If your order is over the value of €100, you may be asked for the following:

A copy of ID and also a clear picture of the card you used to make payment (Front ONLY). If you wish you may cover part of your details but we must be able to see your name and the first 6 numbers of the long card number. As soon as the information is received your order will be shipped. Thanks you for your co-operation.

Can you explain the status of my order?
- EU Payment Recieved: Your payment is recieved so no need to reorder etc, we have your payment.
- Awaiting EU shipment: Your order will ship from the EU within 1 business day.
- Shipped: We have shipped your order, simple as that.
- Reship: Please allow 7 business days for us to reship your order. Airmal only.

NEW website?
On the 7th of March 2016 we moved from BuyAnyChem (BAC) to a new website www.Chem.eu. Also we welcome RCUK custsomers from May 26th 2016.

Where can you use your discount codes etc?
It is on the shopping cart page, not the checkout page..

Does Chem.eu ship to the USA or UK?
NO we do not ship to the USA or UK at all sorry!

Where is my order shipped from?
Depending on what products are ordered, we ship from either our offices in Spain, The Netherlands or Portugal.

I have not received any emails about my order, have you shipped it?
All orders receive email updates failed or not. If you have not yet received an email then please check your junk or spam mailbox as some emails are directed there. Please move these to your inbox to avoide it happening again. You may also log in to your account HERE and see the status of your order at any time via our site.

What are my payment options?
We can currently accept MasterCard & Visa cards (Credit and debit) for orders up to a value of €200, orders over €200 must be paid via Bitcoin. 10% discount on all Bitcoin payments.

How long should my order take to arrive?
International orders will take a little longer, but to mainland Europe the average shipping time is 3-7 business days and the rest of the world 7-12 business days.

DO NOT CONTACT US TO CHASE YOUR ORDER UNTIL AFTER 21 DAYS FROM SHIPPING DATE.
We use Correos in Spain and PostNL in Holland. It can take up to 21 days for some orders to arrive and the tracking to work (if paid for).
After 21 days if you have not received your order contact us with your order number etc.

Do you offer UPS Express Shipping?
Soon.

How much can I order from you?
Chem.eu has the facility to supply anything from 500mg sample amount up to multiple kilograms (40KG+), contact us for a quote.

Do you accept PayPal?
No we do not accept PayPal, the reason being its against PayPal's T&Cs and anyone using PayPal to take payment for Research Chemicals is taking payments illegally. You and the seller run the risk of have your PayPal account closed and funds held for 180 days or not at all.

Do you supply FREE samples?
No we do NOT supply FREE samples. However we do sell small sample amounts on the website and very reasonably priced.

I ordered the wrong item can I return or replace it?
No sorry, due to the nature of the business all sales are final, you have from the time of purchase to the time of dispatch to cancel or amend your order. no exceptions!

Is your company legit and safe to use?
The answer is yes we are 100% legitimate trading in 1 shape or form for several years now. You can search online for genuine online reviews (not trolls) and reviews left by past customers.

How will my order be packaged?
All orders are package very very discreetly in padded envelopes and or enverlopes, no mention of products names or the website name are on the out side of the packages. IMPORTANT: We no not use a return address.

How can you guarantee my order will arrive to my address?
If your order does not arrive we will simply reship it free of charge after 21 days from shipping date (tracked orders only), please note we will only allow 1 free reship and its your responsibly to check legalities, if the package has been taken by customs because its not legal in your country or your package was not a recorded tracked package then you will NOT qualify for any free reship.

My order has not arrived yet can you call the mail service and see why its delayed?
No we do not chase orders until the 21 days period has passed and we will simply just reship the order and then we will file a claim for a lost package, calling the post service will not get any answers.

Do i get a tracking number with my order?
Yes all orders are supplied with a tracking number unless you select the a no tracking option (AIRMAIL). Airmail carries no insurance or reship option.

Do you have a product thats not listed on your website ?
We can source most products in any quantity, If they is a product you are interested in you can contact us for more information, we will only source products not listed on our website if the order is 100g or over.

My order has not arrived after 21 days, can i have a refund instead of a reship?
No you will not get any refund, we are kind enough to offer a FREE reship on missing tracked orders which is more than some vendors offer so a refund is out of the question.

I have seen prices cheaper then yours on another website, will you price match?
Yes as long as the website is a trusted, reputable EU vendor. Email us.

I am a regular customer can i have a discount?
No, we will decide when we offer discounts and normally you will be notified by email or our blog so be sure to make a account to take advantage of all discounts and offers. Check our Blog for deals on now!

Why have I received an email requesting further information labelled "Security Check":
Occasionally we will check the authenticity of our customers to prevent fraudulent purchases. If you have no trading history with us any order over €100 will be put on hold and you will be asked to provide proof of identity, your order will not be processed under any circumstances until this information is supplied. We will also ask for this info if your ordering pattern dramatically changes.

canonical name alphachemicalstore.com.
aliases
addresses 68.65.122.82

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom ALPHACHEMICALSTORE.COM"...
Domain Name: ALPHACHEMICALSTORE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2147981824_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-29T15:55:38Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-29T08:11:36Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-29T08:11:36Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2017-11-02T07:29:12Z <<<

Queried whois.namesilo.com with "ALPHACHEMICALSTORE.COM"...
Domain Name: alphachemicalstore.com
Registry Domain ID: 2147981824_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: https://www.namesilo.com/
Updated Date: 2017-10-31
Creation Date: 2017-07-29
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-07-29
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Ambendu Anutah
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: church street
Registrant City: limbe
Registrant State/Province: south west region
Registrant Postal Code: 00237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237.6705684523
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-ronchesky-182b0b121

carlos ronchesky

Sales Agent at Availableweedsonline
Los Angeles, CaliforniaHealth, Wellness and Fitness

Current
Availableweeds online store,
www.availableweedsonline.com

Experience

Sales Agent

Availableweeds online store

September 2014 – Present (3 years 3 months)

Sales Agent

www.availableweedsonline.com

August 2014 – Present (3 years 4 months)

WHITEWIDOW,BLUEDREAM,OGKUSH,SOURDIESEL,PURPLEHAZE,JACKHERER,MORPHINE,DILAUDID,XANAX,OXYCONDONE,OXYCONTIN 80MG,ADDIS,FENTANYLE,MDMA AND MANY OTHERS YOU CAN VISIT THE
WEBSITE or TEXT 443 987 6204
Website..........www.availableweedsonline.com
[email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement