Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343589 by Tim Atem Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 am
reply-to: BEN HANCE - [email protected]
phone number: +229-99738785

Greeting to you,

I am Mr. Ben Hance, Accountant by profession, I'm working at the Auditing and accounting Department of BANK ATLANTIQUE BENIN, I need your partnership to claim $9.7 Million from my bank to your personal account for us to shear 50% for me and you will be entitled of 50% of the sum, details will be sent to you once I receive your reply.

This is a U.S Dollar’s account and the depositor died without trace of his family to claim his left balance in our Bank. Now I want you to stand as one of his family member and I will guide you without any risk involve. If interested to cooperate with me to move the funds to your account contact me through my private E-mail address ( [email protected] ) with your full details as stated bellow.

(1) Full Name: ......
(2) Country: ..........
(3) Direct Telephone Number: ........
(4) Age: .........
(5) Occupation and Position: ......
(6) Marriage Status: ......
(7) Gender: ......

I will immediately give you more information's about the transfer to enable you understand the transaction more better or call me on +229 99738785.

Best Regard,
Ben Hance.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement