Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344052 by AlanJones Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:51 am
Reply-to: WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999081119

Hello i,m Mr Patrick I, Williams, from UBA bank benin republic, i'm the new manager here in cotonou benin republic,
This is to officially inform you that we have verified your fund in our bank {UBA} {UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA} so we are about to send your $5000.00 US Dollars through RIA money transfer as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $1,200.000.00 USD, via RIA money transfer by the International Monitory Fund (IMF). I wanted to reach you on Email to inform you about this payment on time but I couldn't make it through yesterday,So I decided to inform you that today, so the first payment that we are about to send to you right now is $5000.00 so you are required to send the activation fees so that we can proceed with the payment right away,

mark the reason why you are asked to send the needed fee of $80.00 dollars for the activation of your first payment, is because the {IMF} warned us very seriously not to deduct any fund from your total fund of $1,200.000.00 USD, until you received all of your payments, so please pick up this our cashier information and search for any nearby western union or money gram even RIA around you area and affect the payment of $80.00 dollars for your first payment to be activated, in case you are confuse or you didn't understand my email due contact me with this information,

Mr.Patrick I, Williams
Manager of UBA bank benin republic,
Tel:+229-99081119
Email:[email protected]
Address:Rue 390, Cotonou

Receiver's information

Receiver's Name: JOHN NDU
City:Cotonou
Text Q: When?
Answer: now.
Amount: $80.00
Senders
Name:
Mtcn Number:

Be advise that $80 for the activation fee is compulsory as they told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely. I will advise you to E-mailed us your direct phone number because you will be called once the payment information has been sent to you.

Regards
Mr.Patrick I, Williams
Manager of UBA bank benin republic,
PLEASE PARDON MY ENGLISH, YOU KNOW WE SPEAK FRENCH SO DON'T ASPECT ME TO BE PERFECT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement