Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344310 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 am
Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348169193901

Scam format spammed onto a Guestbook

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#344311 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:02 am
Tel. No.: +2348135580491

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +2348135580491 or email us on [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#344312 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:03 am
Tel. No.: +2348147226753

Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great illuminati and start receiving 50,000,000USD monthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of being of the illuminati..I was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminati,I have gotten 32,so we looking for 20,,so try and be among the tweenty people to be rich and famous, WhatsApp us on: +2348147226753. OR Email us on: [email protected], so we can begin the joining process!!!

#344313 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:04 am

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF KINGDOM OF RICHES AND WEALTH [ THE ILLUMINATI ELITE] THIS Is FOR THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE. ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN, POLITICIAN , musician, student and you
want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams being a member of the Illuminati.With this all your
dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish. it’s well-known fact that we Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5,000 companies are members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors.. to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE
WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND
MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. if you wish to be a member of this great brotherhood kingdom of riches this is
your opportunity to join us now in kingdom of richees,
CONTACT email:[email protected]

#344314 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:05 am
Tel. Nos.: +18283576279 & +254736777103

Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today the lucifer has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches.Our magical powers are beyond your imagination. we could do magic on your behalf regarding, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. we have the power and we use the power. we are illuminati, and we could change the course of destiny. Get to us and we shall help you. Tell us what it is you want and we shall go about our work. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth(Want to grow your bank account?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of working hard and getting know where?) or happiness? the most power society welcomes you to illuminati.. contact illuminati initiation home Send us your most important desire and we shall work our powers in your favor. When filling out the online order form, be sure to tell illuminati what you want!. Contact me Via email: [email protected] call me on +1828-357-6279 or Whatssap me on +254736777103 as soon as possible okay.

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1.A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD.
2.A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD.
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice.
4.One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package.
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World.
7.A total Lifestyle change.
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World

#344315 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 am

Easy way to join the illuminati New World Order in the world.
Kindly contact Mr Smith the illuminati online registration
officer through his email now:
[email protected] and you shall be given an
ideal chance to visit the satan and his representative after
initiation is completed by you, no sacrifice of human blood
needed, illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and
famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate(eliminate)
poverty away from your life now. So contact the
online register at:[email protected]
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI,

#344316 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 am

Hi, I'm Sir Walter Sidney, I'm one of the agents, the
High Priest, to bring so many who are interested to see the light
And become a member of the Illuminati at Grand
Illuminati Temple, I am a businessman I own private companies all over the world
But I was once as if you could not even feed my family
What kind of life was it for living? I lived in poverty until I saw one
possibility of being a member of the Illuminati family
And I took my chances and I've been a member for almost nine years
now. Illuminati makes your business / career and much more
Other advantages so if you are interested, write to me about my mail: [email protected]

#344317 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:09 am
Tel. No.: +393510620692

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. Are you a business Man,politician, musical, student, pastor, even in the military and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,contact us on are via EMAIL at { [email protected] } or call us on +393510620692

#344318 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:10 am
Tel. Nos.: +13188003095 & +17472223724

Don't fail to see the light. we are aware that there are a lot of scams here on social media

pretending to be agent of the Illuminati. Be careful, not everyone you see is real.

This organization is for PEACE, WEALTH, POWER and FAME. The organization requires no human or blood sacrifice

If interested to join, kindly WhatsApp +13188003095, Viber out with +1(747)222-3724 Or Email us: [email protected]

#344319 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:14 am

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly get back to us [email protected]

#344320 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:15 am
Tel. No.: +2349053098517

My name is sarah I want to give a testimony about a great illuminate member that made me to be who I am today, at first I taught he was a scammer, because he told me that I should go and purchase some initiation items or i should settle one of his agent with 200 US dollars to help me purchase the initiation items in the illuminati Satanic market in USA or West Africa and I was like saying this man is a scam but he encouraged me to purchase the items and he also said that it was for my own good and I really send him the money because i was unable to get the items myself and the next day he send me my pot of money and some parce, look at me now am very rich and famous. If you want to be rich, you can get in touch with him on whatsapp number+2349053098517 or EMAILL {[email protected]}.

#344321 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 am
Tel. No.: +2348109054677

Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days after your initiation. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) mail us ([email protected]) Or whats app us through this contact +(234)8109054677. For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance .....can affect the work of our great lord Lucifer. Whats-app +(234)8109054677 now and say yes to your dreams. Hail the light bearer... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $10,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR DREAMS COMES THROUGH IN LIGHT OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI WORLD......BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO HELP THE WORLD SEE THE LIGHT...ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF LIGHT

#344322 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 am
Tel. Nos.: +2347055979585 & +2348109054677

Good news to everyone, i am an one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati temple, Becoming a Member of the ILLUMINATI. your qualifications are;-Only those who can provide service for themselves, like the Politicians, Musicians, Business Man/Woman, student, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become Illuminati, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, Illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of Illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, there are many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact me now on whatsapp +2347055979585 or our EMAIL [email protected] JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE,your dreams and your aim is our priority
call this number for more info....+2348109054677...you are highly welcome

#344323 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 am
Tel. No.: +2348099717555

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati
riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-( [email protected])
or call or you send a text (+2348099717555 or join us on whatsapp +2348099717555

#344324 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:21 am
Tel. No.: +2347056024545

My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My enemies have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am what I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it keep repeating in my mind, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati, email: [email protected] whatsapp +2347056024545 join the illuminati today and become rich and famous with your generation.