Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344945 by AlanJones Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 am
WELCOME TO THE OFFICAL POST OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN

The church of satan was created by our late hight priest magus anton szandor lavey on walpurgisachd 1966 as year one,since that date the church of satan
and anton szandor lavey have become household name,the opening and floodgates of a revolution designed to smash the hypocrisy and unreason of organised religion and mystical philosophies of either rigit or left handpaths.
our primary goals is to clearly disseminate the philosophy created by Anton szandor lavey to those who have an intrest in becoming a member of the church of satan, we are looking for a few outstanding individual who have what it takes to be one of the Alite elite.
To us satan is the symbol that best suite the nature of we who are carner by birth.the name "illuminati" is a name given to the church of satan because of the aim of the church and the name "illuminati" means ALL FOR ONE or WE ARE ALL ONE.
The church of satan is a religion that best suit men who want to increase their wisdom,their talent,their famouness and their wealth. the church of satan have help so many people in worldwide till date, the blessing of the church of satan is unlimited and can never stop if you are a member.
Satanism is not for everyone but if you choose to be a member,we welcome you.church of satan is not a fan club,a pen pal society,or a loney heart group, the church of satan is a group of dynamic individuals who stand forth as the ultimate underground alternative -the Alien Elite. we realize what we have,what we are and what we shall become. our scope is unlimited and extent of your involvement is base upon your own potential.
Beware of who you contact if you choose to become member of the church of satan because not all post are real. the church of satan is not a play ground for kids or those who just want to become a member and posses wealth, before joinning the church of satan you must have something you engage yourself in that you want the church of satan to increase.email [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: There is no local branched on any local contact through which one can become a member, the only central administration office is only here in U.S.A in new york
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
church of satan
p.o.box 666
poughkeepsie
new york
email:[email protected] whatsapp number +2349073889037
phone calls are not accepted or returned.
That is the administration office, if you choose to make your dreams come true you can join through that address giving above or if you think that you can not make it to U.S.A you can send a mail to that email address that is also there, so that you can be instruct how to join the church of satan
WARNING: only those who are intrested to become a member of the church of satan are allow to visit office or send a mail to the email address below.
Do not contact if you are not intrested and once you contact there is no going back. so think befor contacting.
email:[email protected] OR whatsapp number +2349073889037 YOU ARE WELCOME.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#345045 by AlanJones Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:33 am
Do you want to become a member of the illuminati and gain all you desire and seek in life, We can give you all you want to achieve in life wealth,power,fame,influence,popularity here is a chance for you to achieve your dream.
NOTE: Being a member of this great society you can achieve your goal in life, whatever you desired shall easily come to you, power, wealth fame, connections and business favor also driving your self to your ultimate goal, No dirty game, No human sacrifices and No evil, if you are interested Do not hesitate to contact us at our Email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#345046 by AlanJones Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:36 am
Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact us Via: [email protected] or call our agent on +233503219208 Join us today and realize your dreams.

#345047 by AlanJones Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE
WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member...WhatsApp us on +2348147461232 or call help line on +2347011067879

EMAIL:[email protected]

#345126 by AlanJones Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 am
Hello viewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times,
before I finally come across a testimony on
net so I contacted the agent, I was so
afraid that he will ask me for lot of money
before I can join the hood but to my
greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain
the membership form which I did and
today am so happy to say to the world that
am one of the richest by having the sum of
$360 millions dollars in my personal
account as a new member in Africa and am
also known all over the world with the
business given to me by the Illuminati and
also have power to do that which I
want...... I know so many people may be
on my lane also looking for help.Here is his
mail [email protected]
You can get in touch with him.OR contactALL
him with this number or whatsapp +2347018020965 or call +234 (0) 7018020965

#345400 by AlanJones Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:48 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM USA, OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati.
join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business,the great illuminati can make everything possible. WE CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS ONLY IF YOU ARE READY

make sure you drop your mobile number while emailing us and details about yourself.

CONTACT MOBILE AND WHATSAPP NUMBER:+1539-888-2243

Email:[email protected]

#345401 by AlanJones Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:50 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business Man, a politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminati brotherhood. With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood, contact the Lord illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $12.000.000 US Dollars, A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America. Please we do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Contact and be rich Now¡¡¡ from LORD MASHA on ILLUMINATI ONE LOVE customer service : Motto; we are here to reduce poverty from the world and make your dreams come true. We are waiting for your response, you can contact us via email: [email protected] or whatsapp on :+2348076835119

#345402 by AlanJones Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:51 am
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood so that you can be
rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and powerful to control
people in high places in the world.are you a Politicians,
Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we
be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT
Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become what ever you want to
become in life without any stress you will famous. any new member of
Illuminati will be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS once you have
be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no
blood sacrifice .if you are interested kindly contact us now i live in
Europe am here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the
country you are contact us now . [email protected] or call +393510025283.

#345403 by AlanJones Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:52 am
Hello!!! Do you want to me a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and earn a chance of receiving $30,000 every month and be popular among others and have riches,wealth and fame beyond measures?this is the only open opportunity of being a member of the great brotherhood illuminati,i was sent by freemason high chief to bring 42members into the brotherhood,i have gotten 30,so we are looking for 12 lucky members,try and be among the 12people to be rich,wealthy and famous.
Email us on:[email protected] OR WHATSAPP;+2348032496611 so that we can begin the joining process.

#345531 by AlanJones Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:34 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business, Man, politician, musical, student and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminati brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati brother hood, contact the Lord illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 3million US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. whatsApp +2348141634058 Or email me now on: [email protected] or WhatsApp us for fast via info:+2348141634058 .

#345716 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!!
THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#345717 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp +(2349037326964)
email [email protected]
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
GOLDEN
"OPPORTUNITY " The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation .
whatsapp us
+2349037326964
email [email protected]
if you are INTERESTED .

#345718 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:40 am
My name is sarah I want to give a testimony about a great illuminate member that made me to be who I am today, at first I

taught he was a scammer, because he told me that I should go and purchase some initiation items or i should settle one of

his agent with 200 US dollars to help me purchase the initiation items in the illuminati Satanic market in USA or West

Africa and I was like saying this man is a scam but he encouraged me to purchase the items and he also said that it was for

my own good and I really send him the money because i was unable to get the items myself and the next day he send me my pot

of money and some parce, look at me now am very rich and famous. If you want to be rich, you can get in touch with him on

whatsapp number+2349053098517 or EMAILL {[email protected]}.

#345719 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:41 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. ILLUMINATI.email us on [email protected] or call/whatsapp our agent number +1(251)2077586 .? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD$500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $5,000,000Usdinto your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati666 satanic hand symbol contact us now.

#345720 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:43 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly call or whatsapp chat +2348119280444 or email [email protected]