Information on romance scams and scammers.
#344169 by AlanJones Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:09 am
Reply-to: Yulusya Nice - [email protected]

Hello Dear Autumn is a charming time of a year and I think that it is the best for love and dating. I hope that you too, want an honest relation, and if you're interested, I will be happy to know you closer. I am a very lonely girl searching the second half, I want to change my life with a loved man. Now a little bit of info about me. i never had children, was’nt married. I'm into sports and a healthy lifestyle. Now i want to change my boring life and finally give my heart away to a serious real man. i am sure that together, a great future awaits us, and we will be a great couple to each other. it is my personal e-mail, you can email me here directly, Bye, your new best friend, Iulia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#344211 by malu53 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:07 am
pic stolen from Czech adult model Michaela Isizzu

also here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=16145
#345217 by malu53 Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Good Day Charming Fall is a charming time of a year and it is great for dating and love. I hope that you too, want a serious connection, and if you're interested, I'll be happy to know you closer. I'm a very lonely girl looking for my the other half, and i want to change my life with someone I will love. I want to tell you, now some info about myself. i never had kids and was never married. i am into a healthy lifestyle. i want to change my boring life and finally give my love away to a serious loving man. i am sure that together, a amazing future is waiting for us and we will be a great pair to each other. This is my own e-mail, you can write me here directly, i will wait with impatience, Send you kind kisses, your new best friend, Yuliyka.
IP: 2.132.81.9, Astana, Kazakhstan
Reply-To: Pretty Yulusya <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2017

same pic as in starting post