Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345409 by AlanJones Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22969167144

Attention: Please, I have registered your ATM Master card of ( USD$2.5 Million Dollars USD ) with DHL COMPANY this morning as they agreed to the delivery of your ATM CARD to you, the DHL COMPANY will take off Friday morning been 17/11/2017 based on my agreement with them, so please re-confirmed your personal information to them Such as; Here is the information needed to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to you. 1. Your Full Name:============= 2. Your Complete Address : ============== 3. Name of Country /City of Residence:================= 4. Direct Home Telephone /Mobile Number:============== 5. Your Age============ 6. Your Sex=========== 7. copy of your id for identifications if any; ================ Name of Director: Mr. Kenneth Robert E-MAIL: ( [email protected] ) number (+229) 69 16 71 44 I have paid for the Insurance & activation.The only fee you have to pay is the compulsory $200 delivery fee only.Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him for the information to send the delivery fee as soon as possible okay. Best Regards, Barr Paul Oscar.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement