Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345721 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:44 am
call +2348038253815 or add me on whatsapp +2348038253815 or email [email protected] GREETINGS!!!!! FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MODEL,GRADUATE/ STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANIES TO BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, you earn the sum of $1,000,000 as the illuminati membership salary monthly.Be a part of this GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY” The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will puxll you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. You can reach Us on [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#345722 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:46 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati
riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-( [email protected])
or call or you send a text (+2348099717555 or join us on whatsapp +2348099717555

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#345723 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:46 am
My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#345724 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:47 am
Hello every one my Name is ken am from United state of America , i want to use this medium to advice all men or women who is interested to be an Illuminati member , if you are a business man or woman,politician,musician,pastors and you want to be an Illuminati member to be famous and well recognized in the world here is an opportunity for you to become a member of the great illuminati society, because i am now a member when i was going through the internet i meet a man called Mr benson who help me to become a member of the society ever since i join the great Illuminati my life has change for good, better and wealthy for the past few months so my job is to publish the good things they have done for me online so if you are interested please email our grand master of the great illuminate with his private email via[ [email protected]] they will tell you what is needed to be done to become a member. Please email and you will forever be happy wealthy or you call him on +2348104793043 or whatsapp him on +2348104793043 or add him on facebook akhademe osaze monday.

#345725 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:48 am
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI CALL or WHATSAPP THE HOLY TEMPLE ON +2348020654621 OR INFO . [email protected]

ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN ,
FOOTBALLER , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND
GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN A WEEK ,
AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD
AND ALSO GET $10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . .

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI .
1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 900, 000 USD
2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $600 ,000 USD
3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE
4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION.
5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P
6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD
7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE
8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.
9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD .

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW +2348020654621 OR EMAIL: [email protected] AND STAND BY THE GREAT COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .

#345780 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:59 pm
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH
YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE
SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A
COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING
YOU ALL YOU WANT.

BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE
THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.

WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF YOU ARE WHITE OR BLACK. SEND AN EMAIL TO:

[email protected] OR CALL WHATSAPP +2348139568891 OR YOU CAN ALSO ADD THE GREAT GRAND MASTER IN US +19292511294

#345781 by AlanJones Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brotherhood, Note: A Golden Ring will be offered, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to all country. Please we do not share blood.if you are really interested contact us today on email:[email protected] or whatsapp +233 2386 66703

#345782 by AlanJones Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 am
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succor or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

Email : [email protected]
Contact 1: +2349093589155
WhatsApp: +2349093589155
Cont act 2: +447958220162

#345783 by AlanJones Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF THE ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS.ARE YOU POLITICAL, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL,GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN SEEKING WISDOM, FAME,POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH !!!THIS IS A GOLD OPPORTUNITY Great Illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, Famous and Rich.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood,Long life and prosperity here on earth with everlasting life and joy .. if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whats app +233238685579

#345785 by AlanJones Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:03 am
HELLO ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?, GETTING RICH,
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE
LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY.
YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.
If you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#345972 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:43 am
YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ILLUMINATI ???,
This is the Club of the Rich and Famous, which is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of over 3 Million Members worldwide. We are one big Family under one father who is the Supreme powerful Being. In Illuminati Official we believe that everyone can shape his/her destiny which is why we point in the direction to start your path of enlightenment and wisdoms to lets you see things in better perspective. All (members) are entitled to all beautiful and good things of life, hence all new members are entitled to all ILLUMINATI Official membership benefits which also include the financial support of $25000 us dollars once joined, in order to upgrade your lifestyle. Interested viewers should contact us via
call/whatsapp: +234 81 666 06950
emai: [email protected]
twitter: twitter.com/Elite666officia
instagram: instagram.com/illuminati666_official
signed
???

#345973 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:44 am
THE ILLUMINATI OFFICIAL Good news to the general public It is a well-known fact that free Masonry / illuminati Consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires, who have a major Influencing regarding most global affairs Including the planing of a new world order and the One world Government Many world leaders, president, prime ministers, Royalties and senior executives of major fortune 500 Companies are members of free masonry. Now for the first time in history We are Opening our door to the masses If you would like to join the Illuminati brotherhood For money, power, riches, wealth, political Ambition, cure to all diseases, fame and fortune Headquarters at USA for member contact me here on Facebook adding me or Email:[email protected] or WhatsApp +2349064310416 for Your online initiation. Note! We need few, Talented serious people Hail Baphomet

#345974 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 am
CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Bernard Jones and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]

#345975 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 am
The end of the year is here do you want to be a member of the great Illuminati

Do you desire wealth, influence, power & fame come and be a member of this great Illuminati,we can help you to get all you ever wanted in life to be yours,you can contact me on whatsapp number +2348159768201 you can also email me on [email protected]

I am Mr Edmundo Anacleto

#345976 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 am
I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found the number of agent FELIX WEALTH +2348142169126 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as him instruct us to do and later him told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave us $30,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact him +2348142169126 and email him on [email protected]