Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345795 by AlanJones Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 am
Reply-to: Mr Karim Ibrahim - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968811395

Dear Friend ,

Good day and compliment. Please reply me to>> [email protected]

I know that you will be surprise to hear from me since we don't know each other before, please it was due to the urgency of this transaction made me to contact you through email please accept my apology.

I am Mr.Karim Ibrahim the interim Bank Manager with this Bank(RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK-R.D.B)under political appointment. with due respect, I need your urgent assistance in transferring this sum of (US$9.3 million dollars) to a foreign account before i step down end of this NOVEMBER 2017. please would you be interested to assist me with any foreign account to received this fund?.

I look forward to receive your return mail for more details on how to execute the transfer to your account, the mode of sharing will be 60/40 %. With my position i assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. Send me your information as follows.

1. Name in full:.................
2. Nationality:..................
3. Age:..........................
4. Occupation:...................
5. Your cell N0:.................

Thanks and have a great day.

Mr Karim Ibrahim
Interim Bank Manager.
Contact me; +229 68811395

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement