Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#334143 by Calvin Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 am
Reply: [email protected]/[email protected]

Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM UNITED BANK.

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 903 213 5023

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with
Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) has directed us to pay you one
Million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500, 000.00) in
Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

The reason you are receiving this fund is because the Organization of African Unity (O.A.U)/Interpol has arrested some of the impostors that has been scamming so many innocent people, and we found your email address on their database.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails,we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been
mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: [email protected]/[email protected]

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
united bank for Africa. (U.B.A).
FAX: 234 674 478 8273
Email: [email protected]

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#334306 by AlanJones Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2349032135023 & +2346744788273

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with

The reason you are receiving this fund is because the Organization of African Unity (O.A.U)/Interpol has arrested some of the impostors that has been scamming so many innocent people, and we found your email address on their database.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails,we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: [email protected]/[email protected]

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337185 by AlanJones Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, we are acting according to the Directive from UN, FBI, HLS, so any email you send to them will be monitored.

Mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337559 by AlanJones Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:49 am
Tel. No.: +2349032135023 +2346744788273

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, we are acting according to the Directive from UN, FBI, HLS, so any email you send to them will be monitored.

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

#338114 by AlanJones Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:03 am

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka

#340059 by Bill F Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:35 pm
Kennedy Uzoka
[email protected]
[email protected]
234 903 213 5023
234 674 478 8273

To: Recipients <x @gmail.com>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:50:59 -0700
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM UNITED BANK...

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka
#341891 by AlanJones Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 am
Tel. Nos.: +2349028903809 & +2346235100853

PHONE: +234 902 890 3809
FAX: 234 623 510 0853

We wish to inform you that we have received instruction from A.U members lead by General Idriss Déby to pay you the sum of One million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1.500,000.00) throug h diplomatic hand delivery.
Do to global economic crises we have deducted the sum of $3,000 from your ($1.500,000.00) to take care of the expenses. Therefore the total Funds you will receive in a consignment box is One million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($1.497, 000.00).
We have finalized arrangements to have this delivery done with UN Courier Company. Be informed that A.U have warned us to make sure that you stop further communication with other fake offices who claim that they will pay you through Western Union , Money Gram, Bank Draft/Cheque, or wire Transfer because all of them will demand for fees.

A.U members lay the instructions down to avoid any mistake, we want you to assure us that you will never communicate with those fake offices before we can proceed further, kindly reconfirm below information to ensure accurately delivery.

Name:
Address:
Email:
Cell:
Company:
Country of origin:
Nearest Airport:

This required information will form the basis of delivery schedule. Once we receive the information your Funds will be shipped immediately after clearance.

Because of the impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct which is (U/ABEH/B/PO147) so you have to indicate this code when contacting us by using it as a subject.

For more details call me on my direct phone no: +234 902 890 3809

Mr. Kennedy
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).

#342068 by AlanJones Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:01 am
Tel. Nos.: +2349028903809 & +2346235100853

PHONE: +234 902 890 3809

Greeting’s: XXX,

This is to let you know that we are through with the clearance process and your consignment Funds valued the sum of One million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($1.497, 000.00) has been packaged in a consignment box and finally left this country Nigeria to be delivered to your received address TOMORROW with the help of UN diplomat staff name by (MR. SPENCER DALE).

Please take note of this important notice, Your Funds was registered with UN Courier Service as (Family treasure/Gift items) for security reasons, so please don’t ever disclose the real content which is your raw cash to the diplomat.

Below are the shipment details take note of them:

TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE BOX= 21KG
AIRWAY BILL NO. = 02786209107
SHIPMENT: 083 9820917

Note that the $3, 000, 00 which was deducted from your total Funds to be used for the expenses has been used properly. It was unfortunate that the $3, 000, 00 was not enough to cover the stamp duty fee and we cannot open the luggage again because it has been deposited and sealed under UN Courier Company for delivery and to actualize the delivery, I used my pocket money to pay the sum of $650 for the stamp duty fee, so please remember to send it back to me with anything you wish giving me for my good works for making you receive your payment.

Furthermore, be informed that delivery will be made to your doorstep; please bear in mind that your valid ID CARD must be presented to the diplomat (MR. SPENCER DALE) on his arrival before release will be done to you.

To ensure safety please don’t ever mention this transaction to anybody no matter how close or trusted you think the person might be to you to avoid jeopardizing this transaction until you have received your consignment box from the diplomat.
Finally attached to this mail is your diplomatic consignment box.

Mr.Kennedy
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).

#342149 by AlanJones Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:11 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Spencer Dale" - [email protected]

Attn:XXX,
XXX

Good day, my name is Spencer Dale, a courier diplomat from UN DIPLOMATIC SERVICE Nigeria. There is a diplomatic baggage with Airway Bills Nos.= 02786209107 and shipment #: 083 9820917 respectively containing Family Treasure / gift items I accompanied with my diplomatic immunity to be delivered to you, I email to let you know that I have arrived safely in our Headquarters here in ( XXX ) delivery of your consignment box to your provided home address in ( XXX) as given to me by Mr. Kennedy Uzoka

Our Inspection manager have verified and find out that the sender Mr. Kennedy Uzoka, have not send the key of your consignment box to you and as the rule of the UN DIPLOMATIC SERVICE, stands that you must have the key before my arrival, because you must open the box and inspect it and sign the necessary release order before I will release the consignment box to you.

Kindly contact the sender Kennedy Uzoka of UBA Nigeria through his mail or phone so that he will send the keys to you today, please call him and make sure you have the key today so that I will finish the delivery to you because i cannot deliver your consignment box until I confirm that you have the keys at hand.

The modality of our operation stands that you must have the keys to inspect the box and sign our attestation booklet that you receive the consignment with its completion and in good condition, so quickly contact the sender and let us know when you are with the keys as to affect the delivery immediately, your box is now in Port of (XXX) because of this reason given to you above.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BOX UNTIL THE FINAL DESTINATION.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. SPENCER DALE.
UN DIPLOMATIC AGENT

#342233 by AlanJones Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 am
Tel. Nos.: +2348081072832 & +2346235100853

PHONE: +234 808 107 2832

Greeting’s:XXX,

I just check with UN overnight speed courier Service company and they said that to send the key expressly to your home address will cost the sum of $390, and the problem is that I don’t have extra money to send the key, because the $650 I assisted to get the stamp duty was the only money in my hands, which I was hoping that as soon as you receive your package that you will send it back with anything you wish giving me.

For security reason we could not give Mr. Spencer Dale, the diplomat agent the key together with your consignment box to avoid him opening the luggage and find out that it contains money, which he may divert the package for his personal interest.

I was hoping to send the key separately to you through UN overnight speed courier Service from the total$3,000.00 which was deducted from your total fund, but after taking care of tax fee, delivery fee, and insurance fee, etc there was no extra money to take care of sending the key separately to you, even I paid the sum of $650 for the stamp duty fee from my pocket and now I don't have any extra money with me.

Since the diplomat agent with your luggage is already in your country, kindly send the $390, so that I will rush to speed courier Service Company and send you the key immediately to enable the diplomat agent complete the delivery to you.

Send the $390 through western union or money gram with understated information so that we can receive it immediately and please avoid spelling mistakes when sending with the below information.

Senders Name........
Receiver’s name....... Victoria Emeka
State........... Lagos
Country.........Nigeria
Text question..........Blessed
Text answer........... Jesus
Mtcn/Reference Number............
Amount sent..........
Address......... 57 marina Lagos Nigeria
Date of Birth....25 04 1965
Passport Number.....A16465375

Payment information is required after the payment for easy collection and to enable us speedy up on sending the key today.

Looking forward to receiving the payment information as soon as possible.

United bank for Africa. (U.B.A).

#342461 by AlanJones Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:04 am

You can go ahead and transfer the $390 to our correspondent account below,and it will get to us immediately for the shipment of your consignment box key.

ACCOUNT NAME:.... William Arthur Settle
BENEFICIARY:Address: 516 Vance street ,Reidsville North Carolina 27320,
BANK NAME.....FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK
ACCOUNT:......#:4576057XX
BANK ADDRESS......... P.O. Box 937 , Killeen , Texas 76540
ROUTING NO..........#: 111906271

Regard's
Mr.Kennedy.

#343012 by AlanJones Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:30 am

Attn:XXX

Kindly ignore the previous bank details,and make the transfer to the below account.

ACCOUNT NAME:....William A.Settle
State Employees Credit Union
routing number: 253177049
account number: 086446103XX
swift code: smcuus31
BANK Address:1000 Wade Avenue Raleigh , North Carolina 27605 USA
BENEFICIARY:Address: 516 Vance street ,Reidsville North Carolina 27320,

Awaiting for the transfer confirmation

Regard's
Mr.Kennedy

#347290 by Bill F Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:21 pm
Scammer is still at it - he's making all his undelivered emails bounce to my account.
[email protected]
[email protected]
234 903 213 5023
234 674 478 8273

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:52:45 -0800 (PST)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Recipients <x @gmail.com>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:05:24 -0700

Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM UNITED BANK...

Regards,
Kennedy Uzoka