Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347345 by AlanJones Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:10 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16125170115

YOUR DIPLOMATIC AGENT: RUBIN JOHNSON

I am informing you that diplomatic has arrived in Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport, with your consignment box, and he need your urgent respond to communicate with regarding your delivering Diplomat Rubin Johnson, Email Him your Full information, to enable him complete the delivery your consignment Box which contains $2.8, Million United State Dollars please make sure you give him a call Or text Message as soon as you contact him on Email as below:

Name: Diplomatic Rubin Johnson,
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel Phone Call +1(612) 517-0115

Needed Detail as below:

Your Full Name:====
Your Country:========
Your Home Address:====
Your Phone Call:=====
Your passport or ID Card
Thank you so much for your honest understanding, get him an update immediately,
best regard
Matt Kennedy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#366079 by AlanJones Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:08 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Vincent Cooper" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13175616534

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY:

I am informing you that diplomatic has arrived in Indianapolis International Airport with your consignment Package, and he need your urgent respond in order to communicate with you, to avoid wrung Delivering regarding your consignment Package. Email Him with your Full information immediately, to enable him complete the delivery of your consignment Package which contains $12.8 Million Dollars contact him on Email as below with your Full Detail's:

Name: Diplomatic James Smith,
Tel: (317) 561-6534
Your Needed Detail as below:

Your Full Name:========
Your Country:=======
Your Home Address:======
Your nearest Airport:=======
Your Phone Call:========

Best Regard
UBA Bank Manager Mr. Vincent Cooper

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#381467 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:08 am
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:39:51 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Dr. Jean Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject: GOOD DAY DEAR BENEFICIARY YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED:

GOOD DAY DEAR BENEFICIARY YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED:

I am informing you that diplomatic has arrived in Minneapolis Minnesota International Airport, with your consignment Package, and he need your urgent respond in order to communicate with you, to avoid wrung Delivering regarding your consignment Package, Email Him with your Full information immediately, to enable him complete the delivery of your consignment Package, which contains 8.5 Million United State Dollars contact him on Email as below Or you can text him with your Full Detail's:

Name: Diplomatic Smith Joe,
Tel: (317) 561-6534

Your Needed Detail as below:

Your Full Name:========
Your Country:=======
Your Home Address:======
Your nearest Airport:=======
Your Phone Call:========

we’re looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible because we need to complete this Transaction successful this week:
Remain Blessed,
Best Regard
Dr. Jean Paul

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!