Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342150 by AlanJones Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:12 am
Reply-to: WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999677559

I want to inform you that we have already sent you $4000.00 US Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $1,200.000.00 USD, via western union by the International Monitory Fund (IMF). I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the information on phone but I couldn't get through yesterday,So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up the $4000.00 to enable us send another $4000.00 today, as you know we will be sending you $4000.00 only per day. And it was agreed

that you will pay the tax clearance fee of $79 before the release of the payment to you.Please pick up this information in any locate western union around you the sum of $4000.00 and call the Operation Manager Mr. Patrick Williams, because he is the person in charge of your payment, and he can send you another payment today once you contact him, contact E-mail: & phone ([email protected])Telephone(+229) 99677559 Below is the western union information to pick up the $4000.00; which you will be receiving daily after you sent them their tax
clearance fee of $79 and i will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in their office.

Here is the Senders Information;
SENDERS NAME: JONH LOUIS
MTCN:2100852232#

Note that you can not pick up this transfer till you send them the required $79 for the tax clearance as it is the only delay they are facing and below is the information to send the required fee via western union money transfer.

Receiver's Name: NDU JOHN
City:Cotonou
Text Q: When?
Answer: now.
Amount: $79.00
Senders
Name:
Mtcn Number:

Be advice that $79 for the tax clearance fee is compulsory as they told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely. Endeavor to E-mail your direct telephone number because you will be called once the payment information's is sent to you.

Regards

WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#347349 by AlanJones Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:18 am
Reply-to: "UBA NOTIFICATION," - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996693172

Hello i,m Mr Patrick I, Williams, from UBA bank Benin republic, I'm the new manager here in Cotonou Benin republic Branch, this is to officially informed you that we have verified your fund in our bank {UBA} {UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA} so we are about to transfer your $8,200.000.00 USD, Dollars through Bank to bank wire transfer as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $8,200.000.00 USD, via Bank to bank wire transfer by the International Monitory Fund (IMF). I wanted to reach you on Email to inform you about this transfer on Monday but I couldn't make it,So I decided to inform you that today, you are required to send the activation fees so that we can proceed with the transfer right away,

mark the reason why you are asked to send the needed fee of $105.00 dollars for the activation of your fund file, is because the {IMF} warned us very seriously not to deduct any fund from your total fund of $8,200.000.00 USD, until you received all of your funds, so please pick up this our cashier information and search for any nearby western union or money gram even RIA around you area and affect the payment of $105.00 dollars for your fund file to be activated, in case you prefer affect the payment through bank account do let me know so that i can provide account where to transfer it, if you are confuse or you didn't understand my email due contact me with this information,

Mr.Patrick I, Williams
Manager of UBA bank Benin republic,
Tel:+229-96693172
Email:[email protected]
Address:Rue 390, Cotonou

Receiver's information
Receiver's Name: WILSON ELU
City:Cotonou
Text Q: When?
Answer: now.
Amount: $105.00

Be advise that $105.00 for the activation fee is compulsory as they told me that there will be no more upfront fees until you received all your funds completely. I will advise you to E-mailed us your direct phone number and the bank details where you would prefer to receive your transfer through, due send it along with the required payment details, because you will be called once your fund has been transferred into the account you will provide,

Regards
Mr. Patrick I, Williams
Manager of UBA bank Benin republic,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.