Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347474 by Michelle Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 am
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. November 2017 um 15:51 Uhr

Betreff: Kindly contact the bank with the APPLICATION FORM

Dear

Congratulation, this is to inform you that i have completed programming your name as the NEXT OF KIN / BENEFICIARY of the said fund in our bank.You are now the Documented next of kin to late Dr. FRIEDEMANN ANDREAS.

I have attached here Deposit Certificate and Fund Application Form. Kindly contact the bank with the APPLICATION FORM as the beneficiary of the said fund. Print out the Application form and fill it ,and use it to apply for the release of your fund in the bank.

Here is the bank Contacts.

BANK NAME: BOA BANK,ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS: 8-10 AV Joseph Anoma
01 BP 4132 Abidj.01
Abidjan- Cote D'Ivoire
CONTACT PERSON: MR .EDWARD KONE
TEL: +225 46 67 77 74
FAX: +225 23 45 72 53
EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]

USE THIS APPLICATION TEST TO APPLY FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
...............................................................................................

ATTENTION MR. EDWARD KONE
DIRECTOR BANK OF AFRICA
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

I AM FROM SWIZERLAND, I HEREBY APPLY FOR THE RELEASE OF $ 15,000,000.00 UNDER YOUR CUSTODY. I AM THE DOCUMENTED NEXT OF KIN TO LATE Dr. FRIEDEMANN ANDREAS,

YOU CAN SEE ALL MY BANKING/PERSONAL DATA IN THE FILLED APPLICATION FORM.

UPDATE ME ON THE PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES OF RECEIVING MY FUND LEGALLY AND SUCCESSFULLY IN MY ACCOUNT.

I SHALL BE GRATEFUL IF MY APPLICATION IS GIVEN AN URGENT ATTENTION.

YOU'S FAITHFULLY.

Mr. ANTON SCHLECKER.
...................................................................................................................................

Kindly use the application Test AND Form to apply for the release of your fund on the above bank contact. Immediately you apply for the release of your fund, the bank will commence on your fund transfer.

Also update me as you contact the bank.

NOTE: I will also advice you to call the bank director on phone so that he will treat your file urgent because he is a busy man.

I am waiting.
Dorathy.
Advertisement