Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#347505 by Mike Wilson Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 pm
Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#347506 by Troy Platt Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:09 pm
The site appears offline to me.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#347638 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:05 am
QUEENSLAND TINY PUPS HOME [email protected]

Hello ,
We have considered your application to adopt HARRY and more than happy to let him join your family. We are from (GALVESTON TX) but can have him shipped tomorrow to you with no extra shipping charges if you are ready and can make payment on time today. We are having two free shipping coupons available for our first two clients to get their babies, so if you are smart enough, you can benefit from one. If not, you will need to pay extra $150.00 for shipping. He loves attention, very friendly, welcoming and will easily adapt to his new home because he is well socialized with adults, children, and other dogs. We will describe him as very affectionate, lively, playful, bright, easygoing, patient and very welcoming. He is absolutely healthy, hypoallergenic, vet checked and has had his 1st & 2nd shots. Please bear in mind that this is a tiny micro teacup size puppy that will not get above 3 pounds when fully grown. We strive to breed for healthy pets with great dispositions and make sure they go only to quality homes. He will come with a limited Akc, meaning you will not get breeding rights or register him for shows. If you wish to breed him in future, you are required to apply for full Akc. Please verify our health guarantee with your vet within 72 hrs of having him home to be totally sure of his health. He is 9 Weeks, 3 days old now and estimated 2.5 to 2.8 when full grown. He will come by air to your local airport then you pick him from there. Or if you will like a direct home delivery, that will be done for you as well though it will cost you extra $50 making a total of $550 for everything. Please let us know asap if you will be able to welcome him tomorrow so we can start getting him ready to come over.

Thanks
BARLEY ANOLD
GALVESTON TX 77550
WWW.QUEENSLANDTINYPUPSHOME.COM

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#347640 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:33 am
QUEENSLAND TINY PUPS HOME <[email protected]>

Alright..... Please you just copy our details below and have it done at any nearest MoneyGram store around you ok.

Full Names: Simon Kane
State: Texas
City: Galveston
Zip Code: 77551
Address: 2315 56th Street.
Amount: $550

Once done with that, just email us back with a copy of the computerized receipt so we can verify and once everything is good, we shall proceed with the adoption/ownership papers work and move on with the flight booking. Once we are done with all that, we shall get you the full tracking and delivery details so you know when the baby will be leaving and when he will be delivered to you ok.

Thanks and let us know asap.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#347653 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm
Telephone number used in this scam (931) 305-2713

It is ALWAYS a scam
#349719 by Tossmail1986 Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:18 pm
I was looking for a female teacup or just smaller yorkie puppy for sale in Ann Arbor, MI on Google and came across an add for puppies in my local Backpage with a website:
WWW.HIGHLANDMICROPUPPIES.COM. Their site seemed great with a wealth of information about how to care for their pups and the prices were affordable. They gave me the impression they really care for their pups.

So I went to their contact page to see their location and contact info but all that was there was a form. I started to get a nagging feeling it was all just too good to be true. I always try to research the breeder before I buy because "testimonials" can be faked. So I tried to Google the website and no info came up.
I went back to the add I originally saw on Ann Arbor Backpage and looked for a phone number and saw: Contact: (931) 305-2713. So I decided to Google that number and saw this scamwarners page. When I compared the whois of:
WWW.HIGHLANDMICROPUPPIES.COM
and the site you're complaining about the info matched exactly. So it's clear to me they changed their url to start fresh and avoid getting caught.

Damnit I'm so mad and disappointed. All I want is my yorkie baby without paying an arm and a leg. And not be scammed.

Thanks for exposing them site! You saved me from losing my money! So I figured I should update this so no one else gets scammed from the new url.

Shut them down for good and lock them up!
#349744 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:01 pm
Thank you for posting WWW.HIGHLANDMICROPUPPIES.COM .

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam