Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347415 by AlanJones Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 am
Hello I am Pascal dozie an igbo man I joined the Illuminati few years ago just to be popular and to add some riches now I am among the richest in IMO state you can check my net worth on Google I am here for you people to also benefit from the Illuminati for you to be rich and be popular if you're interested in joining the Illuminati kindly contact the real agent in Nigeria agent Adams or add him up on whatsapp number +2348147461232 or call help line on: +2347011067879 EMAIL:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#347538 by AlanJones Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:37 am
Join Illuminati now and become rich and famous and you can also become the world most popular person join today and all your problems will be sovled, a place were all manual of powers will be given to you like magic powers, spell casting, power to control wealth and riches, all other powers are find hear in our temple hear contact us now ( illuminatikingdom11@gmailcom) and all your desire will be granted, Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title.

ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Call/Whatsapp: +2349036492096
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….
TEAM REGARDS
PLAN ILLUMINATION

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#347681 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
contact : [email protected] WhatsApp +1(251)2077586 THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(251)2077586
YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS//

#347682 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected]

#347683 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 am
call +2348038253815 or add me on whatsapp +2348038253815 or email [email protected] GREETINGS!!!!! FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MODEL,GRADUATE/ STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANIES TO BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, you earn the sum of $1,000,000 as the illuminati membership salary monthly.Be a part of this GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY” The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will puxll you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. You can reach Us on [email protected]

#347684 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:39 am
FRIENDS HERE IS HOW I FINALLY MADE IT TO BECOME RICH BY JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD..
This is my testimony on how I finally join the worldwide illuminate after I have been trying to join for over 2 years now but scammers took money from me several times. I have been searching to join the illuminati for so long,but scammers keep taking my money until last week here when I met AJAJA MASON online who helped me to join the brotherhood online and i receive the sum of 10 million in to my bank account instantly after my online initiation ritual and also I will be earning 6 million every month end, Am so happy! If you are interested to Join the worldwide illuminate today, contact AJAJA MASON today instead of accepting scammers to take your money all in the name of helping you join, whatsap Agent AJAJA MASON to join, via whatsap +234757570567 or email him at;[email protected] for your instant initiation
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
$$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$

#347685 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 am
Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood in all parts of the world Email us at:([email protected]),
you can also call through this contact...
+(234}8134179743{+2348159949405}
For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.

Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

#347686 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 am
Mrs Eugene Danielle,I became a member of the Illuminati by this time last year,this man initiated me and my husband into the Illuminati and today we are very rich and have power to do what will want,if you want to get wealth and have every thing you desire contact Mr Edmundo Anacleto My grand Master on whatsapp number +2348159768201 you can also email me on [email protected] if you are interested contact him he will help you

#347844 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 am
Apply To Become An Illuminati Member To Get Money, Fame, Wealth and protection Be part of a "global elite" society that is in control of the world Be a part of something bigger, and get reward generously for it For more information
Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Whatsapp : +1(267)6579491

#347845 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati
riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-( [email protected])
or call or you send a text (+2348099717555 or join us on whatsapp +2348099717555

#347846 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 am
Hello. vewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich , i am marry by name 45 years old from palm coast florida usa, I tried all
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
before I finally come across a testimony on
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
afraid that he will ask me for lot of money
before I can join the hood but to my
greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain
the pot of riches which I did and today, am
so happy to say to the world that am one
of the richest by having the sum of $ 360
millions dollars in my personal account as a
new member in Africa and am also known
all over the world with the business given
to me by the Illuminati and also have
power to do that which I want . .. ... I know
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.
whatsapp him on +2348149200982 or email us on [email protected] remenber only seriouse people should contact us amd no goin back 6.6.6//

#347847 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 am
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succor or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

WhatsApp: +2348131292723
Cont act 2: +2348131292723 .

#347848 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 am
Are you interested in joining illuminati for power, fame, magic, money, then

contact our online agent through his whatsapp number to join the great

illuminatibrotherhood +2347084050762 uninterested beware.

#347989 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:37 am
Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million
dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also
get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please
kindly fill the following information to this email below (
[email protected] ) or (WhatsApp us on +2347056229231)
> Full name………………………………
> Country…………………………………
> State of origin……………………….
> Date of birth………………………….
> Sex……………………………………….
> Address……………………………….
> Phone…………………………………..
> Email address………………………
> Attach Scan I’d card,passport or driver license containing your full
details Tell us little about yourself…Attach scan school certificate.. No
dirty game, no human sacrifices and No evil….is a cut of peace, big aim
Illuminati group our Email:([email protected]) or (WhatsApp
us on +2347056229231).

#347991 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:39 am
Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood in all parts of the world Email us at:([email protected]),
you can also call or Whatsapp through this contact...
+(234}8105673350)
For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.

Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries