Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347864 by AlanJones Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:38 am
Reply-to: "Mr. John Ubam" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962340154

Dear: Unpaid Beneficiary,

With due respect, I write to bring to your notice that I came to BENIN few days ago from USA, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security
agencies from Asia, Europe, and the United States of America respectively against the Federal Government of BENIN and the British Government for the
rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.I have met with President of BENIN who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you
receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by The United States FBI, We are working in collaborations with the BENIN international monitoring fund (IMF) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of BENIN to effect your compensation payment of EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, ($8.500.000) approved by both the British government and the United Nations into your account without any hesitation.

The only fee you will pay to confirm your ($8.500.000) compensation fund in your Bank Account is only COST OF TRANSFER fee which is US$89.00 usd
Dollars to the United Nations.Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Benin Government Officials are interested in
your fund and they are working with One MR Richard Graves, from USA to frustrate you and divert your fund into their personal account.Once again, all you will pay to receive your compensation payment of ($8.500.000) in your bank account is US$89.00 dollars only. We are so sure of everything and we are
giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your payment/package within the next 24hours after you have made the payment of
$89.00 for COST OF TRANSFER.

BELOW IS THE APPROVED INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE $89.00 USD AND BE ASSURED THAT YOU WILL CONFIRM YOUR FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

Receiver's Name: Eric Logan
City: Cotonou
Text Question: OK,
Text Answer: YES.
Amount: $89.00.USD
MTCN Number.......

Send the payment details along with your home address, phone number and your Banking information to enable us transfer the said funds in to your
designated bank account without any hesitation. Please you have to be fast on this matter so that we can get this transaction done as urgent as
possible.

Get Back To Me With Your Bank Information,
Full Names:
Direct Phone Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Routing Number:

I have a very limited time to stay in Benin here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message because FBI instructed me to make sure that you
confirm your compensation fund of EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, ($8.500.000) in your account before I return
back to USA. You can call me here for more verification +229 62340154

We sincerely apologies for the inconveniences you encountered in receiving your funds in the past.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. John Ubam
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight
Phone: +229 62340154

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#348124 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:59 am
Reply-to: "Mr. John Ubam" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965430182

Dear: Unpaid Beneficiary,

With due respect, I write to bring to your notice that I came to BENIN few days ago from USA, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, and the United States of America respectively against the Federal Government of BENIN and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.I have met with President of BENIN who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you
receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by The United States FBI, We are working in collaborations with the BENIN international monitoring fund (IMF) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of BENIN to effect your compensation payment of EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, ($8.500.000) approved by both the British government and the United Nations into your account without any hesitation.

The only fee you will pay to confirm your ($8.500.000) compensation fund in your Bank Account is only COST OF TRANSFER fee which is $45 to the United Nations.Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Benin Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working with One MR Richard Graves, from USA to frustrate you and divert your fund into their personal account.Once again, all you will pay to receive your compensation payment of ($8.500.000) in your bank account is $45 only. We are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your payment/package within the next 24hours after you have made the payment of $45 for COST OF TRANSFER.

BELOW IS THE APPROVED INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE $45 AND BE ASSURED THAT YOU WILL CONFIRM YOUR FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

Receiver's Name: Eric Logan
City: Cotonou
Text Question: OK,
Text Answer: YES.
Amount: $45
MTCN Number.......

Send the payment details along with your home address, phone number and your Banking information to enable us transfer the said funds in to your designated bank account without any hesitation. Please you have to be fast on this matter so that we can get this transaction done as urgent as possible.

Get Back To Me With Your Bank Information,
Full Names:
Direct Phone Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Routing Number:

I have a very limited time to stay in Benin here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message because FBI instructed me to make sure that you confirm your compensation fund of EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, ($8.500.000) in your account before I return back to USA. You can call me here for more verification +229 98627422 We sincerely apologies for the inconveniences you encountered in receiving your funds in the past.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. John Ubam
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight
Email:[email protected]
Phone: +229 65430182

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.