Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#34788 by David Jansen Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:17 am
This scammer is asking you to help him investing a lot of non existing money. Some scammers try to make it look real when they really ask you to search for proprty or businesses to invest to. When you do find something, then the scam really starts when they want their fund transferred to your bank account so that you can start to invest in their name. But before they will send the non existing money to you, there is a fee that you must pay to release the fund. Don't fall for this scam!
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 6:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam]Reliance

ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD45.5MILLION

From Dr Patrick Coleman,

I am the chairman of the Contract-Awarding & Auditing Committee of the Economic Community of West African states (ECOWAS) with its fund headquarters in Accra Ghana. I am in search of a reliable person to assist us in the transfer of (USD45.5M) and subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 30% of the total sum of USD45.5M will be for you 65% will be held on trust for us while 5% will be used to defray any incidental charges and cost during the course of the transaction. Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Patrick Coleman

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement