Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347918 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:14 am
Subject: The Federal Ministry of Interior / External United States of
America
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 02:44:00 +0100

The Federal Ministry of Interior / External United States of America
100 N.Tryon St Charlotte,NC 28255
Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/013
United States of America
Text message only.+1 303-749-0847/ New York
Email:[email protected]
Email: [email protected].

Notice:

The above authority has hereby adjure the public whose fund has in one way or the other detained here in United States of America. Should respond immediately to declare their interest over their long awaited funds, for we the above agency has approved the letters of release to those funds within this Month of December. So, you are to comply urgently to claims what belongs to you before the mandate expires. Below is the little columns you have to fill as to proves you worthy of ownership.

(1) Your Full contact details.Phone
(2) State of origin.
(3) Sex/Age.
(4) Marital status.
(5) How much is your total fund held?
(6) How long has it been delayed?
(7) Why is your fund been delayed?
(8) Other reasons:

Please, do not delay this epistle more than necessary to avoid further delay. We also apologized for the inconveniences this might have caused you and we promise that we shall make sure your fund is release within the stipulating terms and condition.Honorable: Frank .I. Keith. Minister for Interior United States of America.
Mrs. Angelia .O. Wadou Secretary to the mister.
Phone: +1303-749-0847

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement