Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#348284 by AlanJones Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am
CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#348285 by AlanJones Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:07 am
Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be
rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your
dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati.
With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you
really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact
MR ANDREA HURT on his
email{[email protected]} Full
name....................................
Country....................................... State of
origin............................ Date of
birth...............................
Address.....................................
Phone......................................... Email

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#348421 by AlanJones Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#348422 by AlanJones Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:39 am
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD FOR 2017/2018 SECTIONS IS ON APPLY NOW.

Here is another opportunity for you to join the Illuminati Brotherhood in indian, get back to us with the following information bellow.

Full name_________________
Country______________________
State of
origin_________________
Date of
birth_____________________
Sex_________________________________
Addre ss______________________________
Phone_________________________________
O ccupation_________________________________

CONGRATULATIONS in advance! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD on-line today and have all your desires granted irrespective of your location in the world. Join us today and you will be rewarded with instant sum of 100,000 US Dollars.

Note that as a new member, you will be given Three thousand, five hundred US Dollars($3,500) monthly as salary. The higher you grow in the society, the bigger your salary becomes. Contact us today to join. kindly fill the following information and forward it to us
through the email Or Call the following numbers displayed below.

CONTACT BARRISTER DAVIS
CALL OR WHATSAPP : +917838597643
EMAIL: [email protected]

#348707 by AlanJones Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI666.Cotact Mr Aluya Babatude MEGA AGENT from any country in the world via:+23470842598,whatsapp same number.
Are you a politician,student,artiste,business man or woman e.t.c ....! join the illuminati brotherhood to become rich,powerful,famous,sucessful,superior. HAIL GREAT LORD LUCIFER.
Illuminati brotherhood help you to achieve all your dreams to become whatever you desire in all reunification.New initiated members are expoose to some benefit.

BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW INITIATED MEMBERS INCLUDE:

1.A cash reward of $300,000 USD
2.One year MEGA membership package
3.A new sleek dream car worth $120,000 USD
4.1 month holiday fully paid to any destination of your choice
5.v.i.p attentio in all organization in the world
6.mothly payment of $1000,000 USD into your account
7.Free interaction with the grand master.
......!HAIL GREAT LORD LUCIFER.....!

WARNING....! WARNING.....! WARNING....!

Do not contact if you are not ready in other not to upset the grand master...!
You will be demaded to pay for FRNC fee which cost $150 USD and nothing more.IT COMPOLSORY before you can proceed to the initiation.if you are willing with your mind open,we will gladly recieve you.

DONT TRY TO PLAT SMART.....!

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD666 AND YOUR FINICIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END.WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINACIALLY AND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT OR WHATSAPP MEGA AGENT MR ALUYA BABATUNDE VIA:+2347084257598 OR EMAIL@ [email protected].
......for immidiate innitiation......!

contact only if you are serious and ready........!
HAIL GREAT LORD LUCIFER.

#348708 by AlanJones Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:06 am
YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE,MOST OF THE
COMMENT ABOUT
JOINING Ia
aLLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WAS
RECENTaLY SCAM BY 3
PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE ILLUMINATI AGENT.I
LOST OVER
$62800 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL
YOU WANT TO Ba
E A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI
QUICKLY CALL
+2348119324335 OR you can send messages on
Whatsapp on
same number +2348119324335 or email us at ,[email protected] or [email protected] you
can call our new head office in USA because
our head office is no longer in UK we are now located In USA for
confirmations call our head office number
HEAD OFFICE NUMBER: +14796890450

#348859 by AlanJones Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:47 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- [email protected]

#348861 by AlanJones Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:49 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(863)693-9739
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS

#348862 by AlanJones Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:50 am
This scammer has previously used the phone number +2348020654621 to claim to be in the Illuminati.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT OGBONI FRATERNITY
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Contact the Grand Master for more clarification. Whatsapp@ +2348020654621
Do you want to be a member of ogboni as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide.
Are you a business man or woman, artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the ogboni brotherhood cult today and get instant rich contact us@ +2348020654621

#348864 by AlanJones Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:52 am
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My name is Mr pascal bradley, I am 42 years old,based at Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by the Great Illuminati World Church in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work called 'Canada Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out these years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminati world Church saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati world church, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped me by initiating me to the great illuminati world church after providing some certain items and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world church I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, i receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati and also want to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact the Great illuminati world church on their personal Email address - [email protected] and be seriously fast when it comes to replying them or call them on +2347037292247 or add on whatsapp with the same number. Be a member of the the Great illuminati church

#348866 by AlanJones Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:54 am
Hello friend is time to make money and power,This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman,or do you want to become very rich wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful in life? Do you want to bring your ex back If yes then join the illuminati kingdom now and get all you need in life so contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated into the illuminati temple and get all you need in life.So Email: [email protected]
or call whats app Mis.Harry Mcclelld +2348116852322 and join the Illuminati. It’s optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world,call Illuminattemple on
+2348116852322 ,SO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AND BE RICH, POAWEFUL AND FAMOUS IN LIFE
Email: [email protected]
or call whats app Harry Mcclelld +2348116852322
thanks.....

#349070 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:21 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati
riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-( [email protected])
or call or you send a text (+2348099717555 or join us on whatsapp +2348099717555

#349071 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:21 am
Join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million
dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also
get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please
kindly fill the following information to this email below {
[email protected]}

#349072 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:22 am
?ILLUMINATI?*666?TESTIMONY?
Greetings to everyone.i am Mr.Chris Vince from San Jose here in U.S.A.and i managed a little business firm.After some months i started facing some financial challenges to move on with the business.so i went borrowing loan from financial institutions despite that,i was left out in the business race.on faithful day on my way to an eatery,i met an old friend who is very wealthy and i wanted to be like him so i explained to him my challenges and he promised to help me by telling me to contact:Mr.Roland my email: [email protected] or whats-app +2348147461232.that every problem will be okay if i joined the brotherhood that i will be given $ 200,000 us dollars,a car and a house for compensation as a new member which i did and it came through.ever since i joined the brotherhood,everything is going well.I'm now living fine and i now own one of the biggest company in here in San Jose so if you want to leave with such testimony and you want to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous kindly contact:[email protected] or add him up on whats-app +2348147461232 for more info on how to join where ever you are in the whole world wide is possible to join the Illuminati brother hood even if you are in African country just contact him now so that you can also share your own testimony soon...

#349073 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:27 am
JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER
FROM ANY COUNTRY, WHATSAPP US +14086597733 ([email protected]) for quick response...
Are you a business man,student,teachers, trying to become rich.
here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches.
the illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood
which are going to be bless with money. once you are a
member there are benefit you are going to receive such as:
A Cash Reward of USD $900,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD.
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member.
illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to
your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to
proceed with your initiation,,,. , E-mail WHATSAPP US (+14086597733 )or ([email protected])