Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#340054 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:42 am
www.uniqueanimaltransport.us
618 Shipyard Dr, 75039

[email protected]
[email protected]
Fake pet shipping company

Subject: Your Yorkie Puppy about to be transported .

Good day dear client.
We the Unique animal transporters wish to inform you that we have here with us at our agency in CO a Yorkie puppy to be delivered to you. The puppy has been vet checked and proven very healthy . The sender of the puppy has also paid the flight of the puppy and it is now set for the trip. However, there is still one problem and when solved, the puppy will take the next available flight .
After examining the puppy, the vets have concluded that this breed is very expensive and delicate to handle and thus all measures must be taken to ensure the safe delivery of the puppy. They have thus recommended that the puppy must be transported in an AC ventilated crate which regulates temperature with height to suit the body temperature of the puppy . We always gave these crates for clients to use for free but due to the bad actions of some clients who used but never refunded our crates, the board of directors came up with the law that for any one to use our crate, he/she must deposit a refundable caution fee of either 680 Dollars or 1600 Dollars {Highly recommended }. This money is just a caution and thus is fully refunded back to the clients upon delivery of the puppy. What is now pending is the deposit. Once it has been paid, the puppy will take the next available flight .
To know the status of your flight,You cant track via the link,http://www.uniqueanimaltransport.us/tracking/ . The tracking code is ,<removed>

Treat this as a matter of urgency .
Thanks.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#349828 by HNguyen11299 Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:41 am
I have been scam by this company. I’m still a Hs student. I want to get a Samoyed puppy. When the sender registered for the puppy. The shipping company sent me a mail with the same as you post. They told me to deposit walmart to walmart transfer either $680 or $1600 for highly recommend but all will be refunable. Then I tried online for $630.01 included with transfer fee $49.99 transfer to Ralph Jasper in Houston, Texas 77036. But little late the transaction had been cancelled. Then they told my to go to walmart store or any store have Moneygram. Then I went to walmart store and sent them $630.01. And then I sent them a reference number to pick up money at store. Then they said they got money but due to the weather conditions, I have to pay for highly recommend crate which $1600 and I need $970. I texted to the sender and he said he’ll share $370. I went to walmart again and sent $600 more to Edmund Davis(difference receiver) but remains the same city, state and zip code. Then they said thet got the money but will kicks out the puppy in the morning. In the morning 12/21, I received an email from them said,”Hello, we have had an available flight but there will be a layover over in Hawaii . Hawaii has a quarantine policy and thus you must have the insurance of the puppy paid else it will be quarantined in Hawaii . The vaccinanes given to the puppy were to last for 10 hours but it has been more than 10 hours so you will have to reactivate it. Insurance and vaccinations will cost you 570 Dollars . Send by walmart to walmart to Edmund Davis”. I don’t know what to do know. Can anyone help me out of this, please please?? I think I have been scam and see this post from Mike Wilson very thankful to you. Please help me!!!
#349886 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 am
Please post the full email that asked you to send money, include the email address and telephone number if any.
Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

Stop all contact with the scammers and do not respond to them, just go silent and let them wonder what happened.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon