Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#327482 by AlanJones Mon May 08, 2017 11:54 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

Do you need urgent LOAN ? If yes, Contact me now via Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#337953 by AlanJones Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:38 am
Tel. No.: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#338649 by AlanJones Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 am

#338922 by AlanJones Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:09 am

Do you need urgent LOAN ? If yes, Contact me now via Email: [email protected]?

#339319 by AlanJones Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:01 am

#339592 by AlanJones Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pm

#341504 by AlanJones Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:07 am

My Name is Corey Otwell, Am a USA based financial manager. I make deposit of funds into any kind of Bank Account located in USA.
If you have a Bank Account, let me know the type of Account you have, and we can move further from there
Once i make the deposit, 30% of the funds goes to you, 60% comes to me and 10% is given to charity organization.
Do not send replies to this email back.
Contact me via Email: [email protected]

#343594 by mettes Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:21 am
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER TO THE INFORMATION BELOW:

RECEIVERS NAME: Luis Cuevas
RECEIVERS CITY: Tacoma
RECEIVERS State : WA 98445
RECEIVERS COUNTRY: USA
Amount: Split payments into three places of 1300 USD EACH

You are to send to me a scanned copy of evidence of payment of the Insurance fee, the following information below:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN number for payment:

Regards,
#350367 by AlanJones Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:46 am

My Name is Corey Otwell, Am a USA based financial manager. I make deposit of funds into any kind of Bank Account located in USA.
If you have a Bank Account, let me know the type of Account you have, and we can move further from there
Once i make the deposit, 30% of the funds goes to you, 70% comes to me.
Do not send replies to this email back.
Contact me via Email: [email protected]

#361960 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:56 am
Subject:
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 01:37:02 +0000

My name is Corey Otwell, and am a USA based financial manager.

If you are based in USA, and can deposit checks or cash them, just send me your:

1.Name:
2. Home Address:
3. Phone number:

Once you cash or deposit the check, 30% of the money will be for you, and 70% will be sent to me either via western union or money gram transfer.
Do not send any replies back to this Email address.
Contact me now via Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#402522 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:30 am
Subject: Accessible Loan
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 10:17:44 +0000

I render loan services at an affordable interest rate of 3%. Get back to me, if interested via Email: specialfundshare@gmail . com

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!