Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#351130 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:38 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +221768343531, +221338611111 & +221339206611

Dear.

May the peace and good god bless you and your family.

Am here to inform you, that i Have reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the delivering of your bank draft cheque money $200,000.00 Dollars and your inability to meet up with some charges of the DHL levied against you due to the past options, the Board of Directors, United Bank For Africa (UBA Bank) had ordered you Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE ATM VISA CARD, the (UBA Bank) have already put the money in ATM Card for you for security reason and for the money to be safe and secure and to be easy for you to withdraw the money in any ATM MACHINE worldwide with a maximum withdraw daily.

And we have also registered it with DHL Courier Company to delivery it to you. THEN THE (UBA Bank director) will directly send you the ATM CARD PIN Code Number for Security reason, because you are the only one that will know your ATM CARD PIN Number for Security reason.

Meanwhile we have paid for delivering and insurance charges. The only money you will pay them is their security keeping demur-rage fee, which they stated that we should not pay for it, because they do not know the duration it going to last in their Office. So i want you to contact them urgently now to avoid increase of their keeping demur-rage fee.

Kindly re-confirm your details to DHL Senegal head Office director for verification, and make sure your residential address is provided correctly, to avoid any atom of mistake during delivery process of your ATM VISA CARD through DHL, so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM CARD immediately as soon as you comply with the requirement of your details bellow.
1. Your full name:==============
2. Your home address:===========
3. Your phone:==================
4. Your country:================
5. Your City: =============
6. Your occupation:=============
7. Your age:====================

Also try to send to their Office keeping fee demur-rage Required Charge fee $295 Dollars.

Like I stated earlier, the delivery and insurance charges has been paid but we did not paid their office keeping demur-rage fee, because of their refusal. They refused and the reason was that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur-rage might have increased by then. They told us that their keeping demur-rage fee Charge is $295 Dollars. Try to contact the DHL Senegal office through their email contact address with their demur-rage fee, for your ATM card to be deliver to you in your country quickly Ok.

DHL Senegal Corporate head Office Address: Dakar 19024.
DHL Director : Mr Kesso Ajit.

E-mail: [email protected]
Office Tell Phone Number: +221- 768343531.
Tell Phone Number: +221- 338611111.
Fax: +221- 339206611.

Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD through DHL Senegal.

God Bless you.
REVEREND JOHN JECOB.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement