Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#351204 by AlanJones Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:38 am
Hello every one my Name is Mrs Amanda Hoggs am from United state of America , i want to use this medium to advice all men or women who is interested to be an Illuminati member , if you are a business man or woman,politician,musician,pastors and you want to be an Illuminati member to be famous and well recognized in the world here is an opportunity for you to become a member of the great Illuminati society, because i am now a member when i was going through the internet i meet a man called Mr GEORGE ROWAN who help me to become a member of the society ever since i join the great Illuminati my life has change for good, better and wealthy for the past few months so my job is to publish the good things they have done for me on-line so if you are interested please email our grand master of the great illuminate with his private email via ([email protected]) they will tell you what is needed to be done to become a member. Please email and you will forever be happy wealthy or you Whats app him +2349058155138.now

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#351347 by AlanJones Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 am
JOIN THE BROTHEREHOOD OF ILLUMINATI CALL. MR Gavin

+2348144106973 OR

INFO [email protected]

ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN ,

STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE,

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND

GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK ,

AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . .

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI .

1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD

2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD

3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE

4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION.

5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P

6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD

7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE

8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.

9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5

CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD .

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW

+2348144106973 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#351387 by AlanJones Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 am
JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL +2348142203443 OR INFO [email protected] ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW +234812203443 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI.

#351388 by AlanJones Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 am
My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#351438 by AlanJones Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:48 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me +2347060507634 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348115204568

#351439 by AlanJones Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:49 am
>A FULL MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU WANT TO
>JOIN NOW Am Mr john from USA
>I am glad today because am now a successful man of
>Illuminati, i have taught of been one of the
>Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life
>and my family
>will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called
>Johnson who introduce me to this agent who have a
>successful influence with this occultist Illuminati,
>so he took me joining
>the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the
>head of all Illuminati member to help his cousin on
>belonging to the membership. All because of him he
>really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming
>a Illuminati member, i am now rich and wealthy. Thank
>your DR john For your support. Illuminati is a great
>and powerful means to get popular in life Do you want
>your parents to be proud of you,my email
>[email protected], he
>will help you to be rich?phone number is
>+446525365658 you can still call the agent in nigeria with this number
+2348054419884 if you want to make your self to be
>popular in world join the great Illuminati he we help
>you to come come what you want to be come in life OK

#351440 by AlanJones Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:51 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT
GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF
YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF
THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE
WELCOME YOU. Be part of
something special and profitable
(WELC
OME TO THE WORLD OF
ILLUMINATI). Are you a
PoLITICIANS,DOCTOR,ENGINEER,MO
DEL,GRADUATE,STUDENT,BUSINESS
MAN OR WOMAN seeking for
WISDOM,FAME,POW
ER,KMOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!!
Become a. Member today and
make use of these"GOLDEN
OPPORTUNITY" the great illuminati
organisation will make you famous
and wealthy, it pull you out from the
grass root and take you to a greater
height were you have long aspired
to be and together we shall rule the
world with the great and mighty
power of the illuminati, long life and
prosperity here on earth with eternal
life and jubilation.CONTACT US
TODAY WhatsApp +239039575392 or call +2349039575392

#351621 by AlanJones Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:11 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me +2348125194620 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348139568891

#351622 by AlanJones Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:12 am
Hello friend is time to make money and power,This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman,or do you want to become very rich wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful in life? Do you want to bring your ex back If yes then join the illuminati kingdom now and get all you need in life so contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated into the illuminati temple contact or whatsapp us Illuminati temple on
+1(251)2077586 ,SO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AND BE RICH, POAWEFUL AND FAMOUS IN LIFE!
Email: [email protected]
thanks.....

#351623 by AlanJones Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 am
I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood temple, you have to email: [email protected] call or text +15084434778 join the illuminati today and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

#351624 by AlanJones Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:14 am
Good news to all... Don`t fail to see the light..

The illuminati welcomes new members to join the elite brotherhood of wealth ,riches and you get your heart desires.Whatsapp the master at
WhatsApp +2347037293035 ( to get what ever you desire. No registration fee required to join the brotherhood so beware of scammers or email: [email protected]

Regards
Mr Phonong Diven

#351625 by AlanJones Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:16 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY
AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE
GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business,
Man, politician, musical, student and you. want to be rich,
powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams by being a member of the Great illuminati brother
hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great
illuminati brother hood, contact the Lord illuminati now,
Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 3million US
Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from
enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please
will do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Call
and be rich Now
+2348135631928
Via email
[email protected]

#351626 by AlanJones Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:19 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
be a member of Illuminati as a
brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in
the world and have power to control people in the
high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man
or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you
want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the
Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant
rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
home.any where you choose to live in this world and
also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000
3. A Dream House bought in the country of your own
choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
5. One year Golf Membership package
6. A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7. Access to Bohemian Grove
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US IN THE GREAT
BROTHERHOOD GROUP OF ILLUMINATI SATANIC HAND
CONTACT US WITH OUR EMAIL;
([email protected]) call
or whatsapp
(+2349067952280)

#351730 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TODAY, DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN, OR YOU ARE SEEKING FOR WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, PASTOR, POLITICIAN, MUSICIAN, DOCTOR, STUDENT, DO YOU WANT TO BE A FAMOUS ARTIST OR ACTOR (E T C) AND YOU WANT TO BE RICH, POWERFUL AND BE FAMOUS IN THE WORLD AND ALSO GET SUM OF 700,000,00 DOLLARS WITH A FREE HOME OF YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE IN THE WORLD AND ALSO BE GETTING 900,000,00 USD AS MONTHLY SALARY AND ALSO BEEN GIVING MONEY TO START UP A BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN CHOICE INTERESTED CONTACT GREAT AGENT FOR MEMBERSHIP VIA {[email protected]} NOTE: WE DON'T PATRONIZE PEOPLE TO JOIN US WE ONLY WANT YOU TO RULE YOUR WORLD

#351731 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 am
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TODAY DO NOT MISS OUT
Join the great Illuminati today and become rich, famous and rich in business, music, politics, social and economic and YOU are also entitle to get a sum of 3 million dollars with a free home of your choice to live, in the world. And you are also getting $500,000 as a monthly income and you have also been giving money to start a business of your choice
If you are interested fill out the following information to this email below
[email protected] or for easy assess via whatsapp +18638446061