Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#351732 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:21 am
Join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million
dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also
get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please
kindly fill the following information to this email below {
[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#351733 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:24 am
Hello everyone here is an opportunity for you.if you want to join the great illuminati brotherhood to be Richs and famous in life.and posses power if you are interested content him immediately. CONTACT AGENT Shawn Peterson call (+1 313 263 5463)or WhatsApp him +1 707 220 3224or email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#351734 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:26 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brotherhood, Note: A Golden Ring will be offered, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to all country. Please we do not share blood.if ou are really interested contact us today on email:[email protected] or whasapp +2348154637647

#351794 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:56 pm
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact.
EMAIL= [email protected]
WHATSAPP= +2349056539383.
CALL= +2349056539383.
STAY BLESS.

#351795 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:58 pm
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN RITUAL OR SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succor or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

Email : [email protected]
Contact 1: +2349093589155
WhatsApp: +2349093589155
Contact 2: +447958220162

#351796 by AlanJones Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 pm
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. If you would like to Join Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI, Just register with us today. ILLUMINATI RECRUITMENT/REGISTRATION PORTAL EMAIL: [email protected] or you can also CALL via: (+2348143502763) or whatsapp +2348143502763, REGISTRATION : [email protected]

#351797 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:00 am
Hello everyone I am Mr JOHN KELVIN. from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT AGENT. ROLAND TURNER for WhatsApp [+2348035583954] or email: [email protected]

#351798 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 am
WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business man, politician, musician,student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminate brotherhood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplished, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminate brother hood, contact the Lord illuminate now, Note: newly recruited members are enntitled to $100,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please we do not shared blood. Do not miss this opportunity.and be rich Now ¡¡¡ REMEMBER JOINING IS FREE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WITH MONEY TO BUY THE ILLUMINATI GOWN OR THE DRESS YOU WILL PUT WHEN YOU'RE ENTERING THE CHURCH. FOR MORE INFORMATION pleaseby contact or watsapp with this number +2348121010445 orEmail:[email protected]

#351799 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $500,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +12677257570 or email us on [email protected]

#351800 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:05 am
Do you want to become a member of the illuminati and gain all you desire and seek in life, We can give you all you want to achieve in life even wealth,power,fame,influence,popularity & empowerment. here is a chance for you to achieve your dream.
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Bussiness men/women, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati in USA. join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just contact below email or phone number.
Telephone: +2349090210168

#351801 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:06 am
The Illuminati has paved way for all those willing to join the great Illuminati! Do you want to be among the world most richest, famous and powerful, then this is a life changing opportunity for you now email: [email protected] Whatsapp+2348131292723 now .

#351802 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:06 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or whatapp us on +233238685579

#351803 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:07 am
Join the Illuminati and have all your heart desires come through, Fast cars, fame, Money, Influence and power. the benefits $30,000.00 USD weekly for a start as membership blessing and benefiting for becoming a member of the great Illuminati The membership application form is out now subscribe and get registrared to us online now. be a full member and gain direct access to us and members in your country as well Earn $500,000 monthly for becoming a member and $10,000,000 for doing what you like to do. If you have the interest then inbox me
okay.

Email us through: [email protected]

Fill your information and send
Full name.....
Address....
Country.....
Date of birth.....
Sex....
Age.....
Phone.....
Occupation......

Kindly Email us on [email protected]

No matter Where You Are. No distance can Affect the work of Illuminati brotherhood say yes to your dreams.

Welcome to the Great illuminati

#351883 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:56 pm
JOIN ILLUMINATI CLASS CALL US ON. +2347055025539
READ BEFORE PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER.
THOSE ARE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF HOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE ORGANIZATION. IF YOU CAN STAND THEM, THEN YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE NEW SECRET WORLD AGE (ILLUMINATI) SO READ THEM CAREFUL AND GET BACK TO US. FOLLOW YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SIGN THE CONTRACT WITH THE SOCIETY. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ONE OF THE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND WE FORWARD YOU THE FORMS IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR REGISTRATION FEE FOR MEMBERSHIP.
HERE ARE THE BASICS OF HOW TO BECOME A NEW ILLUMINATI MEMBER
1* you must be over the age of 18 to make your own decision.
2* you must be able to pay a fee of US $200 for file and reference number compilation.
3* you must have a strong belief of Success.
4* you must be able to keep secrets to yourself.
5* you must be able to wear a black shirt/vest/skirt/dress E.T.C not less than 3 times a week.
6* you must believe that money is power.
7* you must be aware that your name sounds in the list of celebrities and super-rich.
8* you must have goals and desires of your dreams in life.
9* you must be ready to visit the sea water at midnight once a year.
10*you must have a belief in the change/modern world of doing things.
11*you must be able to read/respect/understand the prayers of the Illuminati.
12*you have to be able to make a sacrifice.
13*you must have aim for joining the society.
ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS SOCIETY OF ONLY SUCCESS, RESPECT AND SUPER-RICH.
NB: IF YOU ARE FINE WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS YOU HAVE READ; THEN LET US KNOW IN THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE FORMS TO SIGN THE CONTRACT AND IN THAT MATTER, TO FORWARD YOU THE FORMS, WE HAVE TO FIRST CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION FEE OF THE AMOUNT MENTIONED ABOVE IN SECTION 2.2.
Rules and Regulations as a full member.
14 Try and help people
15 Always report offenders
16 Do not swear or break any run escape rules
17 Always rejoin the clan chart as soon as you log on
18 Whenever there is a clan battle, always try to participate. call Dr Lawrence Emma ON.+2347055025539.
19 direct brotherhood email: [email protected]

#351931 by Bill F Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:09 pm
[email protected]
+447418332832
+22966669128
www.illuminatinati.webs.com

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:17 PM
subject: Join the illuminati society, cry no more +22966669128
mailed-by: illuminati.org.za

We appreciate your interest in joining our elite society. We shall make the dreams of being rich and famous a reality.The illuminati has never numbered more than a few thousand members.A truely secret society can not hope to retain it's secrets if it veals it to too many people. When attempts to spread it's ideals to a wider audience, it does so via carefully chosen religions, organisations, secret societies, esoteric orders. These groups are often led by members of illuminati but are party to the core secrets of the illuminati. They are given flavour of the central ideas of the illumination, but are denied the complete picture. Even if these groups were to turn against illuminati, they would not be able to to betray any primary secrets. The first step to success is when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. All personal achievements start in the mind of an individual. Your personal achievements starts in your mind.The first step is to know exactly what your problem,goal or desire is! !As a society, we shall empower you to realize your dreams ,live a fansy luxurious life to the fullest
Contact us on

Whatsup:+447418332832
Call: +22966669128
Note:keep the secret to your self