Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352122 by AlanJones Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 am
Reply-to: DIPLOMAT MICHAEL KROP - [email protected]
Tel. No.: + 12706935085

Dear Beneficiary,

I hope you are very fine?

Please I want to let you know that I am on my way to your house to deliver your $ 2.5 million dollars inheritance compensation fund, which was recovered by ECOWAS together with the United State Embassy in Benin Republic, so I want to ensure that I complete the delivery of the fund to you immediately today and return back to my office because I have some other vital issues to handle at the office.

Honestly I really need to ensure I complete the delivery of the fund to you immediately today as mandated by the authorities.

Please you need to reply back to me right away and confirm to me if you are at home right now, so I can proceed immediately and ensure I deliver the fund directly to you as soon as I arrive your place. Please reply back to me right away so we can avoid any wrong delivery.

Await your feedback right away and you can also reach me + 1 (270) 693-5085

Warmest Regard

DIPLOMAT MICHAEL KROP.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement