Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#351752 by Tim Atem Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:27 am
phone number: (774) 901 8149

Dear Beneficially,
Hello i arrived America late yesterday, I'm preparing now to start coming to your home address with your Fund check Given to me by
the Interpol Police Force. My name is John Michael Fred , I am a diplomat for the DHL delivery call me back right now
And send me your full information where I will deliver your check worth ($6.9 million USD) call me back Right now,im waiting for you
to start coming immediately we landed in Boston Logan International Airport , Massachusetts America already,Get Back to me asap
contact Me in America Im your diplomat with this info ( Email address I have been waiting to get you on phone as I have been here at Boston Logan International Airport Massachusetts America. contact Me
Reconfirm your full information for your diplomat to proceed with the delivery from America to your home address now to proceed on your delivery.
Meanwhile,do reconfirm Me With Your full data such as
Your Full Names, _______________
Sex ______________
Home Address, ______________
Your Direct Mobile Phone Number ______________
And State And City _______________
To Avoid Wrongly Delivery _______________
So get back to me now with the required information!!!.
And Reply Back To Me ASAP

Diplomat John Micheal Fred
Do Call Me Back (+1(774) 901 8149 )

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#352349 by Tim Atem Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:17 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: (774) 901-8149

Dear Beneficially,
Hello i arrived America late yesterday, I'm preparing now to start coming to your home address with your Fund check Given to me by
the Interpol Police Force. My name is John Michael Fred , I am a diplomat for the DHL delivery call me back right now
And send me your full information where I will deliver your check worth ($6.9 million USD) call me back Right now,im waiting for you
to start coming immediately we landed in Boston Logan International Airport , Massachusetts America already,Get Back to me asap
contact Me in America Im your diplomat with this info ( Email address ([email protected] ) I have been waiting to get you on phone as I have been here at Boston Logan International Airport Massachusetts America. contact Me
Reconfirm your full information for your diplomat to proceed with the delivery from America to your home address now to proceed on your delivery.
Sex ______________

Diplomat John Micheal Fred
Do Call Me Back (+1(774) 901 8149 )
([email protected])

#352446 by Tim Atem Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: (281) 817-4221

Dear Beneficially,
contact Me in America Im your diplomat with this info ( Email address ( [email protected] ) I have been waiting to get you on phone as I have been here at Boston

Logan International Airport Massachusetts America. contact Me

Sex ______________

Diplomat John MIKE HARRES

Do Call Me Back OR TEXT ME (+1(281) 817-4221

( [email protected] )