Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332147 by AlanJones Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:56 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998099464

ATTN: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the courier charges and the
delivery of your ATM CARD.I paid it because the ATM CARD worth USD$2.7M hasless
than Four weeks and four days to expire and when it expires the money will go
into Government reserve. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that
the ATM CARD will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM CARD
definitely you must compensate me.

Now your ATM CARD has been deposited with DHL Courier Company for delivery so I
want you to contact DHL Courier Company with your Full Contact information so
that they can deliver your ATM CARD to your designated address without any
delay.

Your Full Name:.........
Home Address:...........
Phone Number:...........

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay
their official keeping fees since they refused. Reasons for their refusal are
because they do not know when you are going to contact them. They told me that
their keeping fee is $25 per day and i deposited it Yesterday been 25/06/2017.
Below is their Contact Information,

Contact Person: Mr.Anthony Kenneth
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +229 98099464
DHL Delivery Service

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistake on the delivery. I
gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to
avoid any mistake in the delivering including with your ID or Picture.Hoping to
hear from you as soon as you receive the package US$2.7MILLION .Ask Mr.Anthony
Kenneth DHL Courier Company Director How you Can Send to them their Official
Security Keeping Fees Witch Is Only $25 which is per day.

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you
receive your ATM CARD.

From Hon. John Douglas the General
Payment Contractor of Federal
Government Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352621 by AlanJones Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:02 am
Reply-to: "Hon.John Douglas" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967707084

Good Day My Dear,

This is to bring to your notice that your compensation check which my boss left in my custody to be delivered to you is about to expire, as it has only 3 days left I decided to contact the issued bank which after i talked to the bank manager he helped and converted your check into cash and then load it to an ATM CARD, I have paid the re-activation fee and delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card with pin no 8119 valued to the sum of $2.7m will go into Government purse if i have left it to expire. With this I decided to help you make this arrangement to avoid the money going into the government purse after it expires, because I know when you get your ATM CARD definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact DHL COURIER COMPANY with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they do not know when you will be contacting them.

I wanted to pay the official keeping charges but they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demurrage might have increased by then.

They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day and i deposited it Yesterday 14/1/2018 and i have been trying to reach you, but to no avail as each time i send an email to you it will bounce back, I hope you will receive this email and then contact the DHL Courier Company with this information below Please Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your Atm Card This is what they need from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME..................................
2.YOUR COUNTRY....................................
3.YOUR HOME DELIVERY ADDRESS......................
4.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER..............
5.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE...................
6.YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE.........................
7.A COPY OF YOUR ID/ PICTURE......................

Below is their Contact Information
DIRECTOR DHL COURIER COMPANY
Email: ( [email protected] )
Tel: +229 67707084

Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card.

Best Regards.

Hon. John Douglas.
(The Secretary)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#362878 by AlanJones Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:38 pm
Reply-to: "Hon. John Douglas" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967707084

ATTN: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the courier charges and the delivery of your ATM CARD.I paid it because the ATM CARD worth USD$2.7M has less than Four weeks and four days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government reserve. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM CARD definitely you must compensate me.

Now your ATM CARD has been deposited with DHL Courier Company for delivery so I want you to contact DHL Courier Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your ATM CARD to your designated address without any delay.

Your Full Name:.........
Home Address:...........
Phone Number:...........

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. Reasons for their refusal are because they do not know when you are going to contact them. They told me that their keeping fee is $25 per day and i deposited it Yesterday been 21/4/2018.Below is their Contact Information,

Email: [email protected]
Phone: +22967707084
DHL Delivery Service

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistake on the delivery. I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivering including with your ID or Picture.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive the package US$2.7MILLION .Ask Mr.Anthony Kenneth DHL Courier Company Director How you Can Send to them their Official Security Keeping Fees Witch Is Only $25 which is per day.

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM CARD.

From Hon. John Douglas the General
Payment Contractor of Federal
Government Africa