Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353796 by AlanJones Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:21 am
Reply-to: ECO BANK BENIN - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996043793

YOUR FIRST $5,200.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY.

Contact us with this Email:::[email protected] once you pick up your first payment of $5,200usd OK
Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through money gram as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via money gram by this Government,

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the money gram payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the money gram payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet money gram around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only$5,200.00 United State Dollars per day.

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest money gram to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +229-96043793, Manager: Dr.Paul Robinson.call or email us with this Email : ([email protected]) once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,
Here is the money gram information to pick up the $5,200.00. United State Dollars

Money Gram Reference number:86333218
Sender's First Name: Paul
Sender's Last Name: Robinson

Track the Reference number by visiting https://secure.moneygram.com/track and enter the Reference number:86333218 and the last name: Robinson you will find the payment available.

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.in Case if You Want to Receiving Your Fund Through Bank TO Bank is allowed.To Receiving

Yours in Service
Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
Email:: [email protected]
ECO BANK BENIN REPUBLIC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement