Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#354335 by Bill F Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:42 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to: Recipients <[email protected]>
date: Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:43 AM
subject: MEMBERSHIP

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ORDER OF RICHES, POWER/FAME NOW AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS? IF YES SEND DOWN YOUR FULL NAME: YOUR PHONE NUMBER: COUNTRY: E-MAIL: [email protected]
Advertisement

#354360 by AlanJones Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 am
Hello My people i bring to you good news that will change your life forever and ever, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood illuminati temple have been made very easy, sometime ago i was just eager to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how MR. SEGUN linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, so i decided to contact Mr Segun Afolabi who gave me the right link to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati temple. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to Mr Segun Afolabi .In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati member now. he is no other person than Mr chalse you can call him now +2349032362340 the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth, famous, protection, long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, immediately you are a full member of the illuminati, the first benefit is amount of $5,000,000.00, and the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams, contact Mr Segun Afolabi on the illuminati email:[email protected]

or his phone number +2349032362340
e
and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your Generation.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354361 by AlanJones Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:18 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +1(251)2077586 or email us on [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354362 by AlanJones Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:18 am
we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization . we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil . we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone . the Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth , knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind.we do not promise you riches or however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them.if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization [email protected] / whatsApp +1 (901) 616-0588

#354451 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:48 am
TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Paul Smith who
finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati
Brotherhood add +2349073130326 and now i am living my life in happiness. I am charles adamson,
I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty, the standard of
living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself, I was
deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat was a
problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous illuminati
man by name Mr. Pual Smith who told me there would be no need for me to die
and he introduced me into real of riches and fame. He told me to get my
membership Card which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation
day and that all new members will be given a certain reward of $50,000 USD
cash on my initiation day, i was so happy. so i was initiated to the
Illuminati world and few days later i was awarded a contract worth of
millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did
exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to
$100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and
all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made
a reality. All the same thanks to Mr. Paul Smith who made my dreams a
reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati. and also be
a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for
you today, do not hesitate, once again this is his contact WHATSAPP
+2349073130326 ILLUMINATI OFFICIAL EMAIl: [email protected] Thanks for reading my comment.Add +2349073130326

#354453 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:51 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business, Man, politician, musical, student and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great Illuminati brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati brother hood, contact the Lord Illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 3million US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Call and be rich Now or whats App: +2348109860010/ email me now on: [email protected]

#354454 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 am
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ILLUMINATI:the Club of the RICH FAMOUS INFLUENCE,STAR, is the world oldest and largest QWfraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world.If your life is not going the way you want it and you would like to change it join the Illuminati today to get $3000 every 3 days and $1500000 membership blessing for doing and joining what you love to do best Contact Mr Liberty on his email on [email protected] or whatsapp his number +2348158836645.

#354455 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:54 am
HELLO, ARE YOU SEEKING FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by TESTIMONY

my name is alex i am 35 years old,. today am thanking agent Mr SMITH who help me

become who i am today. i tell you he is a true agent,

he changed my life from worst to best. he asked me to

pay some amount of money, at first i called him

fraudster because i always fall victim but he made me

realize he is not what i think he is so i paid the

money a week later i got three different call believe

me they where from the great temple and they made

me a full member of the brotherhood they gave me

comfort they made me all i ever wish for and now am

living a life full of joy and happiness with my family,

my wife and three wonderful kids.

if you are looking forward in becoming a member of

the great temple i advice you kindly contact Mr mark anorld

the true agent of the great temple on [email protected] or whatsapp him on +2349073130326 .

#354560 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:18 am
HELLO, ARE YOU SEEKING FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#354561 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:18 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or whatsapp us on +233238685579

#354562 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:19 am
JOIN ILLUMINATI ORDER CALL,OR WHATSAPP
our head office in USA with +1(872)817-6165 FOR WEALTH, LUCK,
POWER, LOVE and FAME. Welcome to
the great Society of Illuminati
worldwide. We have received several
emails regarding our stories on the
Illuminati. Most have asked how they
can join while others simply wanted to
understand the phenomenon further.
Today, we look at how to join this
Illuminati society. According to the
rules and regulations on how to join
The Illuminati, the promise of wealth,
success, power and Love is true.
Powerful, Influential, intelligent,
entrepreneurial, successful and
wealthy individuals make up the
Illuminati order. In order to join the
Illuminati there is no secret
handshake and you cannot just say
that you are illuminated – when you
are part of the illuminati Society, you
can rest assured that you will know,
without being told. Surrounding
yourself with successful people who
support your goals, aspirations and
achievements will raise your social
stature; these people will know you
are part of the Illuminati without you
needing to say a thing; this successful
and supportive network of people will
also be illuminated. Illuminati
members are handpicked through
their achievements in business, ideas
and concepts, through their interests
or dedication to a cause. The New
World Order guides potential
candidates to become an Illuminati
associate, however being guided into
the secret society does not
automatically grant you a
membership. Mutual interest is
essential for successful initiation.
Being illuminated is a state of mind,
belief in your own success and
surrounding yourself with others who
believe in the same mindset will
successfully guide you on your way.
Having a positive mental attitude
towards success creates success and
success creates wealth, which leads to
a mutually exclusive group of people –
The Illuminati. Opening your mind,
dreaming and strive for success in
your own right and leading by
example are all traits of successful
candidates and members. You can get
more information on:
how to join the Illuminati movement
Contact Agent Edward via call or Whatsapp On +2349030938174
| Email:
[email protected]

#354563 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:20 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati
riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-( [email protected])
or call or you send a text (+2348099717555 or join us on whatsapp +2348099717555

#354564 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:20 am
HELLO, The Illuminati offers wealth, fame, power, protection, knowledge And any other thing you wish for. Including a tax free life, free medical attention, a free pass to travel around the world like every other member, emotional and creative lectures, to improve your mind. We have been doing this for years.We watch everything nothing is hidden from us.We are everywhere,We have members all over the world, we rule this world. Throughout our organization history, many citizens have inaccurately portrayed us in a negative manner. These misconceptions have been perpetuated for centuries through videos, photos, articles, books, and unofficial online resources claiming to understand our mission and members. In creating this online destination, we hope to alleviate the concerns voiced by your governments and people and seek to provide insight into our goals. We invite you, the human citizens, to discover more about our organization and to understand your role in this planetary union because the establishment of the new world order is about to begin, that is why we are giving the this equal opportunity to everyone who is interested in joining our organization. Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER,FOOTBALLERS, FASHION DESIGNER, ATHLETE, DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER, MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT WITH GOOD SKILLS, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS. ETC. INTERESTED!!.......EMAIL [email protected] whataspp agent or call +2349034749874

#354565 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:23 am
Good news..Am glad today because am now a successful member of Illuminati,i have taught of been one of the Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy,popular, and famous in life and my family will be forever rich. I get a linked up by my friend who is well known. He introduce me to a man who have a successful influence with this occult Illuminati. He really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, I am now rich and wealthy. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get popular in life. So if you really want to be like me today Contact: [email protected] you must have a strong belief that money is power,and you make your own diction Illuminati is not for the poor its for the brave and Hard working people contact us want to join on whats App number:+2348143257359

#354566 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 am
Join the Richest Brotherhood Of Illuminati For Protection,Fame call Agent Marcus +2349050606649
Join the great Illuminati Freemason today call Agent Marcus on +2349050606649.Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start 2349065420442up a business of your own choice… interested contact great Agent Marcus via his email address [email protected] Or CALL or whatsapp him via +2349050606649