Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352730 by AlanJones Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22967393092 & +18632718776

Desk Of Madame Christine Lagarde, Managing Director and Chairman of the Executive Board starting July 5, 2011. International Monetary Fund (IMF) Texts for more information +1(863)271-8776. Address: International Monetary Fund, 1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431/ Attn Beneficiary, The Transfer arrangement with WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM Department Benin Republic did not progress due to western union and money gram Money Transfer cannot be able to send your payment because such large amount of money can not been to transferred by western union and money gram money transfer without firm requirement that is required by this department. The western union and money gram method was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the large amount you were trying to get through western union and money gram, Because of the large amount I would like it to be transferred to your bank account in your country in the amounts of $250,000.00USD. in each transfer until you get the total funds of Eight Millions Five hundred and fifty Thousand USD($8,550,000) in your name, it is possible to wire the money into your account and to avoid difficulties with the Authorities. Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $59.00 is the only cost you will pay to have the first$250,000USD payment into your account, this $59.00. charges is for the Form and IMF Certificate we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me know if you will send this $59.00. Form and IMF fee to have the first $250,000USD into your account.I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promise. Send the needed fee $59.00. US Dollars VIA WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM here. Thank You. Desk Of Gilbert Roy, The IMF: Organization and Finances Branch Benin Managing Director International Monetary Fund(IMF) Email: [email protected] or call for more information +229}6739-3092

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#354581 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:48 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967393092

Attn Beneficiary, The Transfer arrangement with WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM Department Benin Republic did not progress due to western union and money gram Money Transfer cannot be able to send your payment because such large amount of money can not been to transferred by western union and money gram money transfer without firm requirement that is required by this department. The western union and money gram method was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the large amount you were trying to get through western union and money gram, Because of the large amount I would like it to be transferred to your bank account in your country in the amounts of $250,000.00USD. in each transfer until you get the total funds of Eight Millions Five hundred and fifty Thousand USD($8.550,000) in your name, it is possible to wire the money into your account and to avoid difficulties with the Authorities. Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $59.00 is the only cost you will pay to have the first$250,000USD payment into your account, this $59.00. charges is for the Form and IMF Certificate we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me know if you will send this $59.00. Form and IMF fee to have the first $250,000USD into your account.I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promise. Send the needed fee $59.00. US Dollars VIA WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM here. Thank You. Contact: Mrs. EMMA UDO Managing Director and Chairman of the Executive Board starting July 5,2011. International Monetary Fund (IMF) The IMF: Organization and Finances Branch Benin Email: [email protected] call & SMS CELLPHONE +229}6739-3092

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356683 by AlanJones Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:32 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18632718776

Attn Beneficiary, The Transfer arrangement with WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM Department did not progress due to western union and money gram Money Transfer cannot be able to send your payment because such large amount of money can not been to transferred by western union and money gram money transfer without firm requirement that is required by this department. The western union and money gram method was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the large amount you were trying to get through western union and money gram, Because of the large amount I would like it to be transferred to your bank account in your country in the amounts of $250,000.00USD. in each transfer until you get the total funds of Eight Millions Five hundred and fifty Thousand USD($8.550,000) in your name, it is possible to wire the money into your account and to avoid difficulties with the Authorities. Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $59.00 is the only cost you will pay to have the first$250,000USD payment into your account, this $59.00. charges is for the Form and IMF Certificate we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me know if you will send this $59.00. Form and IMF fee to have the first $250,000USD into your account.I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promise. Send the needed fee $59.00. US Dollars VIA WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM here. Thank You. Contact: Madame Christine madeleine Odette Lagarde, Managing Director and Chairman of the Executive Board starting July 5, 2011. International Monetary Fund (IMF) Texts for more information +1(863)271-8776. Address: International Monetary Fund, 1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431/ Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]