Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#354657 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:45 am
If i was told that becoming a member of the great brotherhood of Illuminati is as easy as reading ABCD i would not believe, this is because i have so fall victim of scam circumstance.
Brothers and Sisters, this is my story on how i successfully became a member of Illuminati. My name is Philip Robin, i live in Texas USA. Few years ago i lost my parents to a car accident and my mom was very ill after the death of my dad. Taking her to the hospital was hell for me because we were poor so i begin to grave for wealth and power because money rules the world.
This prompted me to look for a society and join where i can get wealth, power and fame so i meant a friend who said he read about a post on a blog online on how to become a member of the great Illuminati so i was very interested, and i collect ed the contact details of the agent from my friend but behold it was a scam. I got another contact from my girlfriend i contacted, and i made some payment for my initiation, But behold again it was a scam i lost thousands of $$$ to these fake agent who pretended to help people become a member of this great cult. So i lost focus and interest in becoming a member because i don't know if the nest agent i would be introduced to will also be a scam.
So on a very good day i meant with my cousin who told me that his best friend have successfully become a member of the brotherhood, so i was very interested and i begged him for the contact of his friend. So he gave me his friend's contact and i contacted his friend and explained myself to him so he promised to help me. He introduced me to agent Mr pascal who is incharge of the Illuminati recruitment in USA. so i emailed agent Mr pascal on [email protected] and he replied me requesting for some of my inform ation but i was afraid at this stage because i thought he would ask me to pay some money again, and off cause i was not having anymore money to pay. But i was very surprised when he told me that i don't have to pay a dine to become a member of the great brotherhood of Illuminati so i was curious to know more and he explained all to me that those who live in USA don't pay to become a member except those who live overseas i.e outside USA so in a hurry i did all that was required and i was initiated into the brotherhood.
As i speak with you i am a confirm member of the brotherhood of Illuminati and i am very wealthy now and famous. So i bring the good news to you all. if you are in USA please you don't pay a dine to become a member but outside USA, you might be requested to pay some fee. so if you are interested and want to become a true member without being scammed in a hurry contact agent Mr pascal on this email: [email protected] and if you are outsid e the USA contact the international agent with either call or whatsApp on +2349030803982 our +2348115151940 GREAT BROTHERHOOD! GREAT ILLUMINATI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#354743 by AlanJones Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:07 am
Hello everyone, i am one of the agents sent by the lord superior ( Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great illuminati order,i do business, i own a construction company, and i also own one of the biggest Electronic appliance shop,and my family now lives in USA ,i was once like you, me and my wife were financially down to one square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, i live in poverty until i saw am opportunity of becoming a member of THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and took my chance and i have be a member for close 10 years the higher you get the richer you become illuminati,it makes you business grow faster,Join the great Illuminati brotherhood online today and become rich and famous, and you can have everything you ever wanted in this life. If you are interested please kindly inbox me or email me at: [email protected] for more details on how to join or call me at +2348107727645

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354744 by AlanJones Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to know avail. i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address [email protected] so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at [email protected] call +2348143502763 or whatsapp +2348143502763

#354911 by AlanJones Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:05 am
I am giving this testimony because I am glad to now say I am now an Illuminati member. I was browsing through the internet 2weeks ago when I say this Illuminati agent posts and I just decided to give a last trial because I have been duped of money server times. And I emailed him @ [email protected] sent me a form and I felled the that was all
Contract him via his email [email protected] or whatapp:+2348163807836 for those of you who is willing to join contact Evans larry.
you wont regret this.

#354912 by AlanJones Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:06 am
Join the biggest brotherhood of richies, wealths,powers,protections and famous today. know as the great Illuminati. the world number one money making family. for more information and help on how to become a member contact us today on [email protected] hurry up now. during your initiation into the brother hood, 2million US Dollar will be forwarded into your account and some other vital secret things. EMAIL us today at [email protected]. we all welcome you to our world. join us today and be rich forever, the power to be rich and to be poor is in your hands.contact us on phone and whatsapp +2348158847627...

#354913 by AlanJones Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 am
Hello brothers and sisters are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish

It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent Calls or whatsApp +2347051398023 Agent James Ihibor] to guide through the whole process and how to join the Family.

To Join the Illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATE ORDER; explore the ends of riches…..I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply and join the Illuminati Order. The more members it has, the greater its influence will be. Join the world of the happiest and most influenced people in the world and be the first to join in your community and spread the word of the famous Rich People Illuminati Order.

Freemason online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection and influence etc. Also get instant sum of 500,000 dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, and also the side of fame/wealth will be giving to you by the blessing of the orphanage home with the blessing of the illuminati light, Call or whatsApp +2347051398023 to join the Illuminati family. For more equerries contact agent james ihibor the country agent on

NB: This goes to only those who are ready and willing to change their lives. And you Must be 18 and above. Thanks.

#354914 by AlanJones Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 am
A business man or woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish. It’s optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide.

For more equerries contact agent of WEISHAUPT

Contact Details:

Email: [email protected]

#354915 by AlanJones Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 am
NEW ORDER WORD
ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY
Address: 135, rue de l’Ouest, off the rd rumodara
Tel: +2349032362340
Email, whose head office is: [email protected]
how to join the illuminati and get rich and famouse whatsapp +2348032362340
WELCOME TO Illuminati
=============================================================== ================================================= =========================================
Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today the Lucifer has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches.Our magical powers are beyond your imagination. we could do magic on your behalf regarding, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. we have the power and we use the power. we are Illuminati, and we could change the course of destiny. Get to us and we shall help you. Tell us what it is you want and we shall go about our work. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth(Want to grow your bank account?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of working hard and getting know where?) or happiness? the most power society welcomes you to Illuminati.. contact Illuminati initiation home Send us your most important desire and we shall work our powers in your favor. When filling out the online order form, be sure to tell Illuminati what you want! Contact me Via email: {estherill +239032362340, Add me on Whatsapp +239032362340

What is the Illuminati?
The term “Illuminati” has been used in many contexts and has been attributed to a variety of individuals or groups. Originally chosen as the name for an 18th century European secret society, the modern Illuminati is a totally different creature from that of the Illuminati of Bavaria.
Today Illuminati is commonly used as a generic term to describe the ruling elite, a relatively small group of plutocrats who possess and govern our world collectively.
The exact number of people in this group and the degree of control and influence they have over world affairs is difficult to determine, but the existence of the ruling class itself is widely accepted at both ends of the world Political spectrum. This highly organized superclass works in their own common interests whether in improving the business or not.
This shadow group is at the heart of all the modern theories of the conspiracy of the Illuminati. The group resonates with what movement, a herb root organization born in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis Occupy, called a percent. Christian fundamentalists and UFO profiteers often added their own twists, including the usual ducks of Satan worship and blood sacrifice, making the use of the term ambiguous Illuminati.
We will examine some of the most popular theories about the conspiracy of the Illuminati and look at their similarities and differences.
PROCEDURE FOR CONNECTING MEMBERS Illuminati.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Members pay a fee of USD 100
2. Receive a series of secret code number (S.S.C.N)
3. You will receive a phone call or email to our Grand Lodge Lord will guide you on the next step, and the date, time and location of your initiation ceremony.
NB: Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.
Once we confirm your payment we will contact you immediately and you will also send an invitation letter by e-mail to our local Illuminati for the initiation ceremony within 24 hours from the date you Pay the registration fee for members. The invitation letter will be a secret serial number (S.S.C.N) that you will generate to identify yourself in our Lodges Worldwide.
NB: Once you attend the initiation ceremony, will be officially presented to the Illuminati World Network Society and receive all the benefits and privileges of the new members of the Illuminati.
1. A cash prize of USD $ 3,000,000 USD for your blessing membership as new members
2.A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD.
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice.
4.One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package.
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World.
7.A total Lifestyle change.
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month
as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5
Celebrities in the World

#354916 by AlanJones Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:11 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2349035823530 OR info.
[email protected]

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE
RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER. email us on info.
[email protected] OR call us on +2349035823530 for
immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities
in the World.

If you are interested call the hard quarter +2349035822530 or
send your e-mail to [email protected] for
immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

#355019 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm
Scam. This scammer wants to steal your money.

contact : [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348180828544 MASTER LARRY ISAAC I am Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.: +2348180828544 Email : [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#355020 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 pm
Scammer that will steal your money.

Hi everyone, I find it strange to post this out here but feel people out there should know that love spells truly work. I will not go into full details here but a mysterious spiritual doctor DR Ishiaku, made my new year sweeter. I have been apart from my wife for months until I met DR Ishiaku and how glad I am to have met him, everyone with relationship problems should meet him too. His contact I found online and used to contact him is : [email protected] or whatsapp him on +2348180828544

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#355021 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 pm
And another.

To lose a loved one is never easy and people go through this pain in different ways.
Ilost my mother few years, we were very very close so it made it difficult for
me to let go. i was in pain physically, i missed her so much it started affecting my
personal life, work and family.
My husband was scared because i was depress as hell, He came across a man that is
that practice divination, reincarnation etc.....
My husband employed is service, and it works! i saw my mother in my dreams it felt real.
i started feeling better, my husbad asked me if it was okay to reincarnate my mother,i didn't knew
it was possible.... so we tried it and it works. I gave birth to twin and they bother have my mother
qualities and character. I am still amazed that is why i am recommending him to others who desperately
needs is services like me.
you can reach him yourself....... [email protected]
You will thank me later it's a promise.

#355022 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 pm
More scams.

Am Larry homas by name, i was diagnosed with Hiv Virus for 3 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Justine Adams post on how Prof Maduike Ezeibe saved him from the VIRUS with his medicine i contacted Prof maduike ezeibe on his email address Prof [email protected]
we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Prof Maduike Ezeibe God bless you. you can also reach him on his whats-app number +2349061392631, You can also find out about Prof Maduike Ezeibe on google on how he provide cure HIV virus with his medicine before contacting him. And if you have the below Sickness and Disease you can let prof about it for the best solution

i really want to share my testimony experience here.. i was married for 4 years to my husband and all was OK. all of a sudden, my mother in-law came into the picture and started seen this girl his mother showed him.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. One day i saw a testimony about trying spiritual means to get my husband back with the help of a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly.. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, and after one day, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn’t believe it.anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address [email protected] his spells is for a better life. again his email is [email protected]

My Ex girlfriend left me and my daughter since 6 weeks ago after, i tried ALMOST EVERY thing to restore my relationship and i was disappointed. None was working out, A week later i saw Dr Trust website and after i contact Dr Trust for help, everything automatically change, my sadness became joy, smile was all over my face, everything happened very FAST and the result was effective. Dr Trust is the ONLY spell caster who i had success with, my girlfriend called me and said she wanted us to come back and also want to marry me. She came back to me begging me to accept her back and this happened Due to the help from Dr Trust. I Am so happy that i have my Girlfriend back. Contact Dr Trust now for urgent and fast love spell to win your relationship back.
Ultimatespellcast@gmail. com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo. com

#355025 by AlanJones Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:15 am
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is complected by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr WILLIAMS.Via:EMAIL.. [email protected], WhatsApp, or call us on +2347062809707.Join us today and realize your dreams....

#355026 by AlanJones Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:15 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2349030313722 }OR Email- [email protected]