Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355027 by AlanJones Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(863)693-9739
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS..,,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355028 by AlanJones Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 3 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 61,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsApp me (+2348147766277} OR Email- [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355030 by AlanJones Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician, pastor, lawyer, actor, actress, banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $1,200,000 to start up your live, A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America and 25 other countries worldwide. Please we do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on 1 984_213_1994 or email us on [email protected]

#355130 by AlanJones Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am
If you really want to became a member of the great illuminati contact us now on +2347015589657 or WhatsApp us on +2347015589657?

#355132 by AlanJones Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 am
Hello everyone,i am one of the Agents sent by the Lord
superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are
interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order,
am a business man, I own a Construction company, and i also
own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop in one of the
country, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me
& my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what
kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an
opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF
ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have
been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get
the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow
faster than you can ever imagine,illuminati brings out the talent
in you and make you famous, as you become a member of
illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS
instantly on your Bank Account, these and many more other
benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a
member contact us now on whatssp +2349073889037 or email us
([email protected]) JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE...

#355138 by AlanJones Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:48 am
I am Catherine Chana from USA Kentucky. I am a member of the Illuminati family.I want to inform you that Mr Paul Harrison can initiate you to be a member of the brotherhood Illuminati. Contact email via: [email protected]
Whatssap +16315735182

#355139 by AlanJones Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD

2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD

3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice

4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.

5.One year Golf Membership package

6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove

9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member

10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati Email us now for more information [email protected]

#355225 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:30 am
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is complected by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. Contact us now .Via:EMAIL.. [email protected] WhatsApp, or call us on +1(251)2077586.Join us today and realize your dreams....

#355226 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:31 am
HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG POST
CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU
KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI
HOOD THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER
YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE
E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE
ILLUMINATI DON'T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY
WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER,
INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL.THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY
MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT
THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER STARS. BEING AN
ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON'T FORCE OR BEG
PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO BODY FORCE ME AND AM
VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY
LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CONTACT AGENT ALBERT WILLIAMS ON
VIA: [email protected] or call+2347059073543 OR YOU CAN ALSO
WHATSAPP HIM HE WAS THE ONE THAT HELP ME. THIS IS THE LITTLE HELP I CAN GIVE YOU.

#355227 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am
People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, The brotherhood bought me a house and a car. for any body who want riches famous and power,house and a car then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get whatever you want in life and become rich and also get the same of $ 500,000.00 monthly for membership blessing. email us +2349024219637.
now; [email protected] or text us please don't call,you are advice to text us. we don't patronize people to join. If you are interested you contact us. +2349024219637.

#355228 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:36 am
OCCULTIC FESTIVER IS AROUND THE CONNER Are you a business man, politican, worker student, are you looking for riches power protection join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer and famous once you join the brother hood you will be given 450,000000 dollars instantly and you will be earning $25000.every month.. join today and become rich forever.

Fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood…

Full name……….
Country………. State of origin……….
Date of birth……….Age
Sex………. Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself. Illuminati makes your business grow to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested call US or E-mail us in the following information bellow…..

EMAIL…[email protected]
TELEPHONE:+2349024219 637

Benefits given to new members who join illuminati.

Cash reward of $450,000,000,000
New sleek dream car valued at usd $120,000 usd
A dream house bought in the country of your own choice
One month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year golf membership package
A v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world
A total lifestyle change
Access to bohemian grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 usd into your bank account every month as a member
One month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities
in the world.

#355229 by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 am
I am giving my testimony, because my life is change for good, i am rich and successful in my life, i was totally frustrated with the people i believe they can help me but nobody was ready to help me, i was called nobody in my family, I was tired of asking people for help because they are not ready to help me, i see people around me getting rich, living a good life, happy with they family, but to me i was so ashamed of my self, i always ask myself how can i become rich and successful in my life, because i see nobody helping me, i want to a shopping-mall to see people and sit down and think of my life, when i was sitting a man close to me said, what is your problems young man, i was carried away because i think of so many things, the man said again young man what is your problems, them i said i have nobody to help me, i am totally frustrated, the man said to me that i am ready to help you so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, them i make up my mind to join the illuminati brotherhood, since i joined the illuminati brotherhood i am so proud of myself living a good life, well know in the world rich and famous, if you are interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, email: [email protected] you can call or text +15088192672 to join the illuminati brotherhood and become successful in life.

#355307 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:55 am
Hello everyone welcome to the great ajakaja illuminati brotherhood i am about to share with you a great secret. you are about to become a part of the Ajakaja Brotherhood. we are a dedicated group of spiritually inspired individual to a more profound study of the mysteries. we will help you achieve stability in every aspect of your life. our doors are opened to only true seekers. it pains me a lot to see most of Nigerian writing on internet 'i want to join Illuminati occult in Africa'

i want to join Illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria to be rich and famous. first Illuminati is not and African tradition and don't make people rich, Illuminati don't need poor people, Illuminati need those that have already made they money and Illuminati don't have any temple in Nigeria, it is a western tradition and what they need is top politician, top pastors, top musician etc. we Africans knows what our people are lacking so we are here to liberate the poor,
what we want are the poor people to come to us so that we can make them rich we are not here for the rich but we are here for the poor people.

Ajakaja Brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we don't demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member.

membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification.

guardians of age Ajakaja Brotherhood is a fraternity with grand lodge temple in Nigeria and Ghana.

dear friend and seeker of the classical African tradition you live in a world shaped by women and men who sought greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds. it was their destiny to become more than merely human to become true masters over the winds of their lives. we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments:
'i want to join occult in Nigeria'
'i want to join real occult in Ghana'
'i want to join occult to make money'
'I want to join occult for money ritual'
'I want to join occult for money'
'i want to join occult in Africa to be rich'
'i want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria'
'i want to join great Illuminati in Nigeria to be rich'
'i want to join Illuminati occult in Nigeria/Africa'
'i want to join Illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria'
we are now here for you.
We are blessed brothers from The Guardians of Age Ajakaja Brotherhood. The secret heart of this brotherhood offers all initiate members, growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. We are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. It does not involved the use of any human sacrifices, early personal death or hurting of loved ones and membership is free.
We are a group of strong brothers who came from different walks of life for the purpose of alliviating the sufferings of our people Ajakaja Brotherhood are most probably the most well known secret society in the world.
For years the world economy has functioned on the premise: To get ahead you have to step on those around you. You are on your own, struggling to keep your head above water. This is what this gross misinformation with which we had been raised has led us to, to misery, uncaring and wanting.
Secret Societies protect their members, protect what is dear and precious to them through secrecy, because if the rest find out, these sacred things including the truth will also be destroyed.
Ajakaja Brotherhood is not for Everyone, But we might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark Brothers and Sisters who have heard the call to come Home to the Ajakaja Family! For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the succeeding family of Ajakaja, you will learn the untold secrets that few have ever known existed! The Ajakaja rituals for securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside of this family have ever been taught and never will. . . we are here to protect you if you so desire! For more details contact us through the following Phone : +2347067127687 or whatsapp +2347067127687 Email : [email protected]

#355308 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:58 am
08109151786 TESTIMONY OF HOW I BECAME RICH!!!
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr. John Okike who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. My name is Mohammad Ifteqar, am from KATSINA STATE, I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty, the standard of living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat was a problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous illuminati man by name Mr. John Okike who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day, i was so happy. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world. I was given a cash of #50 million, a 5 bedroom duplex appartment and a Toyota Camry(spider). In my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my private bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr. John Okike who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati. Hurry up now and call his number now on 08109151786 and also be a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for you today, do not hesitate, once again this is his contact 08109151786. Thanks for reading my comment. Please do not call if you are not interested...
Email: [email protected]

#355309 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:04 am
CONTACT Mr Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:[email protected] Hello everyone i am from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:[email protected]