Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355457 by Tim Atem Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:08 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Hello dear Friend

Greetings from Damascus

My name is Ghazzalli Adams, single, 48 years from Arab , I am businessman by profession, working in Oil & gas company, I have been in oil business job for past 15 years, i do also the sales of building Materials as I inherited my late father’s business empire as the only living child.

So I want to know if you can help me relocate to your country to start a new business. The kind of business I know is oil & gas and building materials and also to buy a residential 3 bedroom apartment where I will live.

In all these plan, I have only the sum of $1.5million which is currently trapped with the Metro Bank in London and I cannot travel out to London as I have lost all my travel documents when my family house was bombed by the ISIS terrorists rebels and I am currently here in the Red cross military barracks camp in Aleppo Syrian country.

I have contacted the Metro Bank to release my money but they told me that they cannot send money to Syrian country because of the Economic and Financial sanctions placed against our Syrian Government because of our President Assad who influenced the current war crises in our country.

The Metro Bank has told me that they can only transfer my money to any country of my choice except Syria country and I do not have any relative outside my country that I can use to move this money and that is why I am searching for a foreigner partner that I can present to the bank to transfer the money to so I can find a route to move myself out of this war zone to start a new life in another country with my money.

I have decided that I will give you $300,000 from my money $1.5 m ($1,500,000 million) as compensation if you can help me present you to Metro Bank so they can release the money into your bank account in your country.

I am embarking on this investment plan because of the unending war in my country which I do not know when it will end, as such I decided investing in your country under your kind guide and I cannot remain indoors in this camp without finding a possible way to progress my life.

I will send you my last Account statement sent to me by the Metro Bank when I hears from you and please do not get afraid for my nationality as my money is not bad money and is coming from the English Metro Bank which means is not coming from Syrian country

If you are interested to partner with me, You should then Email Me, (1) Your Full Names, (2) Your Home Address, (3) Your Phone Number, (4) Your Identity Card, and your Email address, which I will submit to the Bank and request them to move my money to you.

Thank you and May Allah Bless You,

Insha Allah

Ghazzalli Adams

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#396977 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:34 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 04:15:22 +0100
Subject: URGENT INVESTMENT INQUIRY

Hello my dear Friend

I have been searching for a good and trusted person in your home country who I can trust to handle my investments and I was really caught with your interest.

My name is Ghazzalli Adams single, 48 years from Arab , I am businessman by profession, working in Oil & gas company, I have been in oil business job for past 15 years, i do also the sales of building Materials as I inherited my late father’s business empire as the only living child.

This is because I want to relocate to your country or any other overseas country to start a new business.. But it is not important that i must come your home rather if you help me custody my money, i can use it relocating any overseas country of my choice.

In all these plan, I have only this sum of $1.5million which is currently trapped with my overseas Bank and I cannot travel out as I have lost all my travel documents when my family house was bombed by the ISIS terrorists rebels and I am currently here in the Red cross refugee camp.

I have already contacted the overseas Bank to release my money but they told me that they cannot send money to Cham Bank of Syrian country where I have my bank account instead the bank told me that they can only transfer my money to any country of my choice except Syria country and I do not have any relative outside my country that I can use to move this money and that is why I am searching for a foreigner partner that I can present to the bank to transfer the money to so I can find a route to move myself out of this refugee camp to start a new life in another country with my money.

I have decided that I will give you $300,000 from my money $1.5 m ($1,500,000 million) as compensation if you can help me present you to the Bank so they can release the money into your bank account in your country.

I am embarking on this investment plan because of the unending war in my country which I do not know when it will end, as such I decided investing in your country under your kind guide and I cannot remain indoors in this camp without finding a possible way to progress my life.

What i just need from you is... (1) Your full names, (2) your home address, (3) your phone number, (4) your email address) so i will submit all these to the overseas bank and request them to transfer my money $1.5 million to you as my business partner

This is my Email: [email protected]

Thanks and May Allah Bless You

Insha Allah

Ghazzalli Adams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!