Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356329 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348103356441}OR whatsapp us ++2348103356441 )Email- [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356330 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business man or woman, political, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer,doctor, engineer, model,graduate, student,seeking wisdom, fame,power, knowledge and wealth and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or whatsapp us on +233238685579

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356331 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:55 am
My name is Kennedy, this is my testimony of how I finally join the worldwide illuminati after I have been trying to join for over two years and eight months now, but scammers took my money from me several times. I have been searching to join the illuminati society club for so long, but scammers keep on taking my money until last three months ago when I met Mrs Juliet from Mexico who testified about agent Peter from illuminati kingdom, then I encourage myself to contact he online. When I contacted he, he told me that it will take the kingdom four days to perform my temple initiation and he said I should give he my full details, photos and some little money, and he also told me that my details, photos and money will represent me in the initiation temple on the day of my temple initiation. At that particular time, I was afraid because I thought I was about falling into the hands of another scammer, but I decided to give he a try and I gave he all he asked from me. On the fourth day afternoon, I received an alert of 25 million US dollars from unknown bank account, I was very surprised and I called agent Peter and informed he about the strange alert I received, and he asked me to go to my bank and check the payment and it was real. Brothers and sisters, you also have to give this agent a chance to change your life too, because he has change my life from bad story and glory. You can call or add he on his WhatsApp on +2349064424125 or call me 09064424125 or Email he on [email protected]. THE GREAT ILLUMINATI KINGDOM IS VERY HELPFUL.

#356458 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:08 am
Join Illuminati online today for greater achievement::: Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you a business Man/woman, politician, musical, student etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested contact us all you seeks in life. kindly click or copy the link to contact us via our official website ( https://officialilluminati8.wixsite.com ... ti/contact ) or call the temple on +1-210-460-7275. Join Illuminati online today to achieve all your heart desire,visit our website today for further information's https://officialilluminati8.wixsite.com/illuminati
[email protected]

#356548 by AlanJones Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 am
Are you a business man, politician, musician, student and you want to be
rich, powerful and be
famous in life or need a power of achieving your dreams. You can achieve
your dreams by beaning
a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can
be fully accomplish,or come true
if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminat join the illuminati today to get $250000 every 3 days and $10000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following EMAIL: [email protected]
we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression

WHATAPP: +(234)8147766277

EMAIL: [email protected]..

#356549 by AlanJones Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:45 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati
riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-( [email protected])
or call or you send a text (+2348099717555 or join us on whatsapp +2348099717555

#356550 by AlanJones Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:46 am
i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Steven who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of
living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few
days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream
and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Steven I who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can call him or whatsapp +2349073130326
or via email: [email protected].

#356551 by AlanJones Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:46 am
Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 30million dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly fill the following information to this email below Full name_________________ Country________ ______________ State of origin_________ ________ Date of birth__________ ___________ Sex____________ _____________________ Address________ ______________________ Phone__________ _______________________ Email__________ ________________________ Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game please, this is our mobile number contact us now if want to be famous OR Call Us ( or whatsapp (+2347057723729)

#356552 by AlanJones Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI
Do you desire Fame? Riches? Powers? Wealth, or do you want to become best in your school, the illuminati will make all your dreams come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist? dancer? businessman? etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment.if you are interested of joining the great illuminanti. contact our email { [email protected] }. or call 08126550531.

#356672 by AlanJones Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:09 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN,ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MOD EL,GRADUATE/STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, and earn the sum of $100,000,000.00 as the illuminati membership salary monthly. "OPPORTUNITY" The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and a part of these GOLDEN famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. INBOX US NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!.. EMAIL US VIA EMAIL [email protected]: 1)full name_______ 2)date of birth________ 3)gender_________ 4)marital status_________ 5)country______ 6)state of origin_______ 7)home address_____ 8)phone number (+)_________ 9)email address______ 10)occupation___________ interested persons should fill the illuminati membership form above and contact us via email address [email protected]

#356754 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 am
hello everyone here is an opportunity for you.if you want to join the great illuminati brotherhood to be Richs and famous in life.and posses power if you are interested content him immediately.email address([email protected]) or whatsApp on +2348117665092.?

#356755 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:04 am
My name is agent Eric Walter of Illuminati, well call it Freemason just be rest assured that fame,riches and wealth will be give to you as long as you have the heart to be a man only if you be part of us all you ever need will be given to you.Only what you have to do is to contact as so as possible i shall be here for you... +2348073873365. Email; [email protected]

#356756 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:06 am
HELLO, ARE YOU SEEKING FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: phone call +233238753787 or [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513??

#356757 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:07 am
My name is Mrs. Faith Johnson I am 45 years old and I based in
Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by
Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after
been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in
pains
and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I
work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa
(headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been
hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as
I was browsing
through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. Patrick an
Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful
in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood,
immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him
and he recommended
me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati
Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me
their place of worship. With the help of Mr. Patrick I was able to
go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete
Illuminati
member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a
call from the company that I have been accepted back again as
the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and
surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the
next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had
been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are
interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood, you can contact him on whatsapp +2348132557027 or email him via
([email protected])

#356813 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:54 pm
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD!!! JION US TODAY VIA Email: [email protected]'' or Whatsapp +233238666703'' THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BECOME SOMETHING SPECIAL TO THE WORLD. The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation,if you are interested contact us today via email:[email protected] or whatsapp +233238666703