Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356600 by Calvin Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 am
Received from: JOSEPH ZACK - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: ATTORNEY GENERAL OF BENIN REPUBLIC

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF BENIN REPUBLIC
Minister for Justice, \Supreme Court of Benin Republic,
Cotonou. BP. 48-76, P.M.B 308, Gorky,
Phone:+229 69112083

ATTN: Fund Beneficiary!

I am Barrister to the Federal High Court Benin Republic, I am writing this email today to inform you officially that your fund file has been approved today by the Presidency Office Benin and we signed your information from Federal Ministry of Finance to release your fund through my Office Federal High Court Benin Republic to enable you get your fund since you could not be able to get your fund through other offices due to management and I am hereby to inform you again that I am the Attorney General which applied to release your fund sum of $3.500,000 USD by my self to be able to get all the official documents needs from your fund.

Note, I want to let you know that I have your information here in my office and I want you to reconfirm your full information immediately to confirm that your the rightfully beneficiary of this approval fund to enable us process your fund by issue you complete documents which will back you at any branch of law in your country to avoid any problem in your fund.

We have contact Ambassador of your country here and he signed your fund documents in the office of duly certified lawyer and your fund will be release to you once you contact us and you will not face any disappointment in this issue but you will get your fund peacefully.

Your fund sum of ($3.500, 000 USD) was deposited on 9th FEBRUARY .2018 by international monetary fund (IMF) and I want you to reconfirm your information below and get back to issue you official documents which will be the evidence that you will get your fund without any delay and once you contact us with below information you will be able to get your fund immediately

You're name...............................
Country......................................
Office Phone no....................
Home phone no...................
Address/city........................
Age/sex.............................
Occupation......................

Federal ministry of finance hereby gives this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/22 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment. Transaction ID: #8345014

Federal ministry of finance deposited your fund on 9th FEBRUARY .2018 and I have vital information about an unclaimed fund under my custody. Get back to me with your complete data if interested, as I shall provide to you all necessary claim documents of your fund which we process to you and release your payment.

Respectfully,
Barrister JOSEPH ZACK (SAN)
Phone:+229 69112083
Email: [email protected]
ATTORNEY GENERAL OF BENIN REPUBLIC

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#376973 by AlanJones Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:37 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Joseph Zack" - [email protected]
Subject: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT.
Tel. No.: +22998184977

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT.
Senior Resident Representative Payment Office Benin Republic.
9 Hon. Justice Balakin Avenue. Benin Republic.
Telephone +229 98184977
Officer In charge Of Foreign Inheritance Payment
Mr. Joseph Zack (SAN).

Attention:Please,

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by one gentle man, one he is an American national and HIS Name is Mr Gerald N. Samaroo, This man claimed to be your representative and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, he brought an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of ($8.5 Million) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which is now lying in a dormant account UNCLAIMED, below is the Address he have submitted:

FULL NAME: Gerald N. Samaroo
FULL ADDRESS:: 7111-142 Ave N, # 107, Largo, Florida 33771, U.S.A.
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: 727-421-49021
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:: Married, 72 Years
Bank Account.city bank
account# / 6503809428.
Routing/122006743,
address 1076 peter Johnson Road, largo Florida.

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to call this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately and also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we will not be held responsible for any wrong payment.

So kindly contact us urgently if you are Alive as we have his identification and residence he provided for this payment to be wired to his account. N/B Note that you will required to pay the IMF payment Release Bound administrative charge of $67.00us dollars for file endorsement processing charge.

Here is the information you are required to send via email for us to check up with the data we have in our central computer.

(1) Full Name.............
(2) Country/State/ City Name.............
(3) Delivery Address.........
(4) Occupation.............
(5) Sex..................
(6) Age.................
(7) Telephone Number...........
(8) A Cope of Your Passport/ Drivers Licenses...............

Contact Person
Mr. Joseph Zack (SAN).
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone Number: +229 69112083

As soon as you provide the information above, we will direct you on how to send the file endorsement processing charge via western union or money gram. Telephone Number; +229 98184977 Please try to call Now him immediately to know when Your ATM CARD could be deliver to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have receive your ATM CARD Package

Thank You.
Mr. Joseph Zack (SAN).
Chief IMF payment Audit

International Monetary Funds
Senior Representative payment office Benin Republic
See the website for the payment schedule

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#377887 by AlanJones Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:56 am
Reply-to: "MR. JAMES ANTHONY" - [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION" ATTENTION
Tel. No.: +13213255816

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
COTONOU, BENIN REP
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

ATTENTION" ATTENTION

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved the UBA BANK in Africa where your fund originated to process ATM VISA CARD with valid cash of $4,5 Million Dollars in your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM VISA CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of $20,000.00 per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM VISA CARD will be delivered to your address through Courier delivery Services within 48hrs without any problem.

please note that we are only using FEDEX COURIER COMPANY, as it is the only company that we signed a contract with so we can actually monitor the delivery, so many complaints are rising up every day, concerning the inability of the young courier companies unable to make deliveries, we have also learn that the FEDEX company asks for security fees, IMF FEES, FBI FEES...

my dear there is no such thing as that,, the only payment that the courier companies anywhere in the world asks of is just the delivery fee and the security fee, which is very understanding,, please you have to be very care full in your dealings as there is no such thing as IMF fee. or documents,, the united nations has warned all the security agencies to desist from an illegal act, as this fund is been sent to you due to the rate of poverty, and as such no one has the power to stop your delivery,,,

for you to be safe, we will assign a special task force team to follow up your delivery with the delivery LADY SO AS TO BE SURE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PARCEL,, ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD TRY TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND SEND A THE CODE I WILL GIVE TO YOU , THEY WILL ACTIVATE YOUR ATM CARD INSTANTLY.

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA :
AMOUNT CREDIT# : USD$4, 5000.000.00
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4283-0830-7403-4242
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY: USD$20,000.00
EXPIRING DATE# : 29/11/2019
YOUR PIN CODE # : 8841

You are required to send me your full details such as:.......
Your full name........
Your full contact Address.......
Your Telephone/mobile number.........
Copy of your International Passport or Driver's lic.............

ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL SEND DOWN TO THE COURIER COMPANY IS JUST THE DELIVERY AND SECURITY FEE..... WHICH IS JUST $73 NO ONE DARES TO ASK FOR ANY MORE FEES. IF ANYONE DOES, REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY.. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS DELIVERY, YOU WILL BE SURPLISED ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, DON'T HAVE DOUBT AT ALL OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE TRUST ME,

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION

RECEIVERS NAME.... JOHN EZE
COUNTRY.... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY..... COTONOU
AMOUNT.....$73 USD
TEXT QUESTION....DELIVERY
TEXT ANSWER.....FEE

Once you send these above information your ATM VISA CARD will be processed and delivered to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code # : 8841 : to make your withdrawals without any delay. if you will be finding it difficult to make use of the card, the lady that will be assigned to you will assist you ok.. I am waiting to hear from you and your advice.. Forward your details Congratulations!!

MR. JAMES ANTHONY
Director Swift Card Payment Center
Call OR Text this Number +1 (321) 325-5816
Email: Address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.