Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356621 by Michelle Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 am
Airbnb Booking <[email protected]>:

This Scammer will send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#379278 by Michelle Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 pm

owner

Stephanie Kellner Lakic
( [email protected] )
Merrion Rd 4, Dublin, D04 N2E0, Ireland

AIRBNB PROCEDURE - 3 BASIC STEPS FOR A SAFE RENTAL

The host we send Airbnb documentation to prove that he is the actual owner of the property and the bills of the past month; our team will verify the documents and bills.
After the host has been successfully verified, the potential tenant will receive an email with his verification instructions.
Once the verification of the potential tenant has been successfully completed, the tenant the landlord and all landlords or property managers who use Airbnb is guaranteed by Airbnb.
How was the property verified?

The documents provided by the landlord were sent to our law firm and they had confirmed that Stephanie Kellner Lakic is the current owner of the local authorities.
The invoices provided by the landlord were with the utilities for z. As electricity or gas verified.
Each verified landlord is insured by Airbnb!

All our verified hosts are fully insured with a required rental of at least three months.
Many Thanks

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or Notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#379967 by Fasih Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Hey i got the same email and from same person and i have transferred the money too by thinking it right person. Please tell me how can you help me ?