Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357018 by Calvin Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:09 am
Received from: PAYMENT UPDATE FROM ZENITH BANK PLC - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: PAYMENT UPDATE FROM ZENITH BANK PLC

Attn: Sir/Madam

I was told to reach you by the management of the bank concerning your unclaimed FUND which has been program through ATM CARD and ready to be release to Mr. Roy Meyer who claims to be your next of kin.

Your urgent response is needed before we accepted the change of application that was submitted on your name by Mr. Roy Meyer to divert the fund into another bank account.

You are advised to respond as urgent as possible for further information in details.

Please Treat Very Urgently

Mr. Moses Eti
Operational Manager on Wired Transfer.
ZENITH BANK PLC

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#366380 by AlanJones Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:23 am
Reply-to: UPDATE FROM ZENITH BANK PLC - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349082823291

Attn: Sir/Madam

I was told to reach you by the management of the bank concerning your unclaimed FUND which has been program through ATM CARD and ready to be release to Mr. Roy Meyer who claims to be your next of kin.

Your urgent response is needed before we accepted the change of application that was submitted on your name by Mr. Roy Meyer to divert the fund into another bank account.

You are advised to respond as urgent as possible for further information in details.

Please Treat Very Urgently

Mr. Moses Eti
Operational Manager on Wired Transfer.
ZENITH BANK PLC
+234-9082-823-291

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.