Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357282 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22969384651

Attn: Fund Beneficiary, I have deposited the check of $17.800`000`00USD with FedEx Company here in Benin Republic with Package Number: FEDEX/B/xxx/100. Be advised to contact them with your delivery information such as, Your Full Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number: Contact Mr. James Frank Manager Contact Telephone: +229-6938-4651 Email: ( [email protected] ) So you can contact them immediately. I am in India to look after my health. Please indicate the registration Number and ask him how you will be receiving your atm card Remember to contact them with your full information to avoid delaying. The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is $185 USD for paper work and remittance with shipment security keeping fee and all the cost of your delivery directly to your doorstep is $185.USD. E-mail them with above address, Kindness Regards, Mrs.Chantal Azizi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement