Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357286 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:29 am
Reply-to: "Margaret L. Robinson" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348083571322

Hello Dear,

Good day, How are you today?

I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fees for your check. And I went to the bank to confirm if the check has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Stanley White the Director of Eko Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $3.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this fund. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $3.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with Mas Global Express Logistics here in Asaba Delta State Nigeria.

Mr. Stanley White the Director of Eko Bank Asaba has to package the sum of $3.5, Millions in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Consignment with Mas Global Express Logistics. In fact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.

As for our agreement with the Mas Global Express Logistics company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country by weekend this week, But the Director of the Mas Global Express Logistics said that they need your contacts information’s to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomatic Agent arrived to your Country.

Mas Global Express Logistics, Asaba Delta State Nigeria.

EMAIL ADRESS: ( [email protected])
TELEPHONE: (+23480 8357 1322)
CONTACT PERSON: DR. SAMUEL I. UMEH

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director General of Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba DR. SAMUEL I. UMEH with the address given to you.

Note. The Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They don't know it contents money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that is money that is in that Box.I am waiting for your urgent response.

You can even call the Director of Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba with this line (+23480 8357 1322)
Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Mrs. Margaret L. Robinson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#357956 by AlanJones Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348083571322

Hello Dear,
Good day, How are you today?

I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fees for your check. And I went to the bank to confirm if the check has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Stanley White the Director of Eko Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.
So I told him to cash the $3.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this fund. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $3.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with Mas Global Express Logistics here in Asaba Delta State Nigeria.
Mr. Stanley White the Director of Eko Bank Asaba has to package the sum of $3.5, Millions in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Consignment with Mas Global Express Logistics. In fact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.
As for our agreement with the Mas Global Express Logistics company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country by weekend this week, But the Director of the Mas Global Express Logistics said that they need your contacts information’s to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomatic Agent arrived to your Country.

EMAIL ADRESS: ( [email protected])
TELEPHONE: (+23480 8357 1322)

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director General of Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba DR. SAMUEL I. UMEH with the address given to you.

Note. The Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They don't know it contents money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that is money that is in that Box.I am waiting for your urgent response.
You can even call the Director of Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba with this line (+23480 8357 1322)
Margaret L. Robinson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#365262 by AlanJones Mon May 21, 2018 11:31 pm
Reply-to: "Vivian E. Bernaldez" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347031308017

Good day,

How are you today?

I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fees for your check last year. And I went to the bank yesterday to confirm if the check has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Stanley White the Director of UBA Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to convert the $3.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS to ATM CARD payment to avoid losing this fund. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $3.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS in ATM CARD was made with Mas Global Express Logistics here in Asaba Delta State Nigeria.

Mr. Stanley White the Director of UBA Bank Asaba has to package the sum of $3.5, Millions in ATM CARD for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Parcel with Mas Global Express Logistics. In fact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.

As for our agreement with the Mas Global Express Logistics company they promised that your parcel will leave this Country by weekend this week, But the Director of the Mas Global Express Logistics said that they need your contacts information’s to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomatic Agent arrived to your Country.

EMAIL ADRESS: ( [email protected] )
TELEPHONE: (+23470 3130 8017)

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your parcel .This is what they need from you.
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

Note. The Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba doesn’t know the contents of the Parcel. I registered it as a Wedding greeting card. They don't know it contents ATM CARD. this is to avoid them delaying with the parcel. Don’t let them know that is ATM CARD that is in that parcel. I am waiting for your urgent response.

You can even call the Director of Mas Global Express Logistics Asaba with this line (+23470 3130 8017)

Vivian E. Bernaldez