Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357677 by AlanJones Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:31 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Ken Raymond" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962242021

Attention Dear!!!

This is to bring to your notice that I have successfully registered your ATM CARD valued the sum of $7.5 Million with DHL Express Courier Company this morning with registration code of (DCJKT00678G), and the card has been approved by the Federal Ministry of Finance Republic Du Benin . Therefore, Contact DHL Company with your delivery information such as, Full name, Current residential address, a copy of any legal ID, Nearest airport, Direct and office Telephone Number.

Please, contact them with the above mentioned information because we agreed up that the delivery of your ATM Card package will commence tomorrow morning. So like I said earlier, do not fail to reconfirm to the DHL Courier director Dr. Mark Williams with your full information where your Card will be delivered.

However, below is DHL Courier Service information where to contact them and furnish to them the above mentioned information.

Contact Person: Mark Williams, Director.

Company Name: DHL Courier Service
Position: Foreign Delivery Department.
Address: 52 BP 1222 Dodomey Gbato, Plot8, Ahmed Way Victoria Island, Republic Of Benin
Tel: +229 62242021

Finally, The amount in your Card is US$7.5Million and your Pin code is: (0689) I sincerely apologize for contacting you very late; it was due to some prevailing circumstances beyond my control. I am out of the country for investment project. I instructed DHL Courier not to carry on the dispatch until you contact them to avoid wrong delivery. I supposed to contact you last week,because of the holiday

Keep me posted once you receive your Card.

Best regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ken Raymond
CEO Inter-switch
Technology Company (ITC)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement