Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15413 by The Enchantress Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 pm
LARRY WARREN

Liar and romance scammer

User name used warrengl02

Claims to be divorced and has a dependant son "chris" aged 13, "petroleum engineer" living in Sedona, Arizona, USA, but presently in the UK

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

How are you doing? As for me I'm so happy to get your email and thanks for sharing. Well,let me tell you more about me..I am From ,Arizona, Sedona, USA,that is where i live and live alone.It is a beautiful place..I am a self contractor who deals on maintenance and repairs of Oil vessel..I am a Petroleum engineer by profession..I just finish some paper work for a huge contract i am working on right now for over a month now and I'm currently in the UK for a Board Meeting with Liquefied Natural Gas(LNG). Hope it will be awarded to me soon..
I once got Married to an (nationality) Woman before..She got involved with some bad friends in New York where we formally live and she started taking Drugs(cocaine) which destroy her life before we got divorce.she is from (name of country) and my son is currently Living now with his Grand parents which is my Ex-parents..I have been busy with contracts Job and really don't have time to look after him yet and my plans now are after these contract i will send for my son so he come stay with me and spend his life with me here in State.. My son name is Christopher but you can call him Chris. He is 13 years old going on 14 years.

I am ready to settle down and stay a beautiful Family and a happy home again..I am a man who is nice,caring,honest,God fearing,family oriented,Sincere,good sense of humor and understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever.. when two couples understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one..

I am looking for someone who is nice,caring,loving,honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because it is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad but it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings..I don't care about the skin color,distance and age.Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter..

I love reading novels,poets and i do compose some myself. Maybe later on i will send you some..I love watching movies such as Romance,Comedy,thriller and TV Shows...
I listen to music like RnB,Gospel,Jazz,Blues,Old skools and Kids songs(nursery rhymes) because i love Children. I like to swim,play Golf,like soccer and tennis. I like different kinds of foods and Chinese food is my favorite food.
Here are some of my pictures attached for you and hope you like them? My messenger ID is [email protected]
Hope to learn more about you soon..Until i hear from you again,
take care..
Larry Warren

Sorry,i forgot to attach the pictures for u.. Here they are..
Thanks..
Larry

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#16376 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:19 pm
Site information on match.com

48-year-old man
Sedona, Arizona, United States
Seeking: men 40 to 60

User name used happysmile2211

Message;

Hello
How are you doing? I am looking for a commitment and a serious life time partner..Someone i can share my Whole happiness with and have a good time with the family and a lovely Smiling Home.I really dont mind the distance because you never know what next But its all good to keep a good communication which matters a lot.. Well,Match.com selected you as my match and i read your interests which i like and have lots in common,and most of all,you picture Which got my attention and i want to get to know you...You are a beautiful woman..Nice smiles.. If you dont mind us share email addresses and i will tell you more about me...Until i hear from you again,take care..
Larry

Early mail;

Hey xxxxx,
I am so happy to receive ur beautiful emails that brought a big smile into my face this morning.. Thank u so much.. I love ur voice and i must say u will steal away a man's heart with that voice of urs.. U are great.. Thanks once more and also for ur beautiful pictures u shared with me,i really like them all Nice.. Anyway,I have a meeting today with LNG to conclude if the contract will be awarded to me..So wish me luck,i think u have wish me already by ur beautiful songs u sent to me this morning wow,i feel so happy and i am looking forward to talk with u again..
Here are some of my pictures for u... the most recent one is the one i have on (dating site) but are recents just like months differents expect the one of me and chris ,those are years ago.. Until i hear from u again take care..
larry

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#33972 by Nicolle Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 am
I cant paste the photos i have as they dont all have the cover needed. But he is now adding a passport to this. i got suspicious when he became serious so quickly and then he quickly asked me to help him pay for his sons field trip to Rome, as he has to pay for the shipment due in from China to Malasia, so he can complete his contract. He says he is a Petoleum Engineer with a 14 year old son "you can call him Chris". It goes on and on. I got suspicious and put his name into google and this site came up with info from the enchantress.

The photos are the same, but there is a passport and also a man receiving certificates of some kind on a podium. so they are new. is there an email address at all i can email these to, as i do not have the equipment needed to do so.

But just to let you know he is out there again doing the same thing. Has anyone else heard from him at all?

Cheers and have an awesome week, Nicolle
#34406 by Chris Fuller Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 am

Hey,
How are u doing? I am so glad to hear from u and nice meeting u.i am new to Myspace. How long have u been there? .. Well let me tell u some little about me, I'm Larry From Sedona, Arizona, USA. I am a self-employed, A chemical Engineer by profession. I deal on maintenance and repairs of Oil vessels.. I have been married before and i enjoyed been a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage, before i found out my wife was on drugs and that too bad. I have been divorced for 10years now.. Haven't been into any serious relationship since then.. I looking for my soul mate because i am ready to settle down again. I have a son and he is 14years ... I am the only child of my parents and i have lost them both long time ago when i was still a little boy. Life goes on.
I don't really think distance means nothing when someone's heart is ready to receive love,all that matters is the heart which have all of the feelings and distance cant stop it. I am a man who is nice,caring,honest,God fearing,Sincere,good sense of humor and understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever.. When two couples/Lovers understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship.. It will be a happy one... I am looking for someone who is nice,caring,loving,honest and understanding.. Someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because it is from the inner side of her u can tell if she is good or bad but it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings.. I Love to play with kids because i have one lovely son.. I love reading novels,poets and i do compose some myself. Maybe later on i will send u some.. I love watching movies such as Romance,Comedy,thriller and TV Shows... I listen to music like RnB,Gospel and Kids songs(nursery rhymes) because i love children. I will send u some pictures of me and some of my son and i will be looking forward to hear from u again.. Let me keeping in touch..OK? U are beautiful. I will also like us to be communicating via yahoo Messenger so we can talk more and know more about ourselves
until then,Have a nice Day
Larry
#34864 by Shewolf of Aquataine Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 am
Here he is again!!!! He's just landed on the Fish Dating site and I thought I recognised his photo. Only this time he is called Justin and he's from the West Midlands in the UK!!!!

He's using the first photo used on this posting with the child, but this time, the childs face is not blanked!!

Justin's Characteristics
Eye Colour: Hazel Marital Status: Divorced Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Shaved Facial Hair: Clean Shaven Height: 5'9"-6' (174-184cm) Drinker: Light Smoker: None Religion: Christian Ethnic Origin: Caucasian/White Build: Average/Medium Children: 1 Vegetarian: No Education: College Occupation: Self Employed Income: £40,001 - £50,000 Looking For: A Serious Relationship Justin's Interests and Personal Profile Interests: Jazz Music, Movies, Animals, Gardening, Restaurants, Travelling, Sports (Watching) Personal Profile: I am a kind, loving, spiritual, humorous, sensitive, intelligent, sensuous man. I am very creative in my thinking even though I am able to think things through logically as well. I absolutely love laughter. I love to make those around me laugh and I love to laugh as well. I am honest and truthful and do not believe in playing head games nor do I appreciate them played with me. Ultimately I am searching for a best friend, a one true love that I can spend my life being with and demonstrating love and caring towards. Family is extremely important to me
#35780 by Nicolle Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am
Hi there, I went in and had a look, and the only one I could find ws a brian age 50 and has one of the scuba photos. Justins profile is too articulate, his english isnt that good, so am wondering if there are others out there using this poor guys photos. If so, wouldnt mind finding out who the photos belong to so they can be told they are being used. Pretty scary to think strangers have access to your photos.
#35787 by Arnold Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 am
Nicolle wrote: Pretty scary to think strangers have access to your photos.

If you put photos online, scammers can steal them. I can't see any point in telling the owner when there's nothing he can do about it. Ignorance is bliss.

#36552 by Nicolle Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:11 am
Check this out from my My Space inbox.

CHarles MOrgan
1:16 AM

To: Nicolle

Hello there, how are you doing?? My name is charles morgan and am kinda new on this online stuffs but came across your profile and decided to drop you a line for you to know that i have much interest in you and i would really love getting to know you more and better to see if we might have anything in common.. I would really love to have a response from you and we can move on from there.. I believe that age, distance and looks has nothing to do with a relationship.. What comes out from both hearts is what matters most to me.. Im waiting to hear from you soon
Read more: http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm? ... z0ySofj38l

This is the same MO as Larry Warren. What an absolute waste of space and time