Airbnb Inc. [mailto:[email protected]]

Payment Details

Bank Name: Addiko Bank
Bank Address: Slavonska Avenija 6, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Account Holder(Agent): Gabriel Lucian Titiriga
IBAN: HR1925000093206453349
Swift/BIC: HAABHR22XXX

Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "WZV881X" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)

For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
*As soon as the payment has been completed, please reply at this email with a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.

Cancellation Policy

Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to the request.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#394194 by Michelle Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:51 am

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.
In order to validate your booking the payment must be done within 12 hours.

Customer Support
If you need assistance at any point during this transaction, for a fast reply please contact us by our e-mail address: [email protected]

Payment Details

Bank Name: LIBERBANK, S.A.
Bank Address: De La Fuente De La Mora 5, 28050 Madrid, Spain
Account Holder(Agent): Antonela Giubertoni
IBAN: ES76 2048 0176 4334 0401 3981
Swift/BIC: CECAESMM048

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#394363 by Michelle Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.
In order to validate your booking the payment must be done within 12 hours.

Customer Support
If you need assistance at any point during this transaction, for a fast reply please contact us by our e-mail address: [email protected]

Payment Details

Bank Name: Bank Millennium S.A.
Bank Address: ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A, 02-593 Warszawa, Poland
Account Holder(Agent): Johnsen Peter
IBAN: PL 43 1160 2202 0000 0003 8584 8473
Swift/BIC: BIGBPLPW
Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "#419" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)
For your booking #419 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
*As soon as the payment has been completed, please reply at this email with a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to the request.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities