Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#358068 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:14 am
www.qualitydachshundpups.com

Fake puppy site

+1 (614)-681-4596

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#359365 by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:44 pm
In-Reply-To: < [email protected] >
References: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Contact us Form Submission

Thanks for your interest towards Oscar. It's always a good feeling knowing someone is interested in providing a great home to one of our dachshund puppies. Oscar is still available and ready to go. We are private breeders located in Columbus, Ohio with these puppies.

These puppies are all AKC registered, home raised, vet checked, well socialized and gets along perfectly with kids and other home pets, have had their first shots and are being trained as of now on potty pads.

We ship them from Columbus, Ohio . Oscar will be ship to you via airplane using a professional pet shipping agency.

Oscar is tan pied-male-smooth coat and he's 10 weeks old.

We are giving him for $600 including shipping.

We also welcome customers who are willing to come over for pickup, but requires a $250 deposit per puppy prior to that and then fixed a date later for you to visit us and collect your puppy.

Oscar has the following health documents and accessories:

-Health guarantee
-Vaccination records
-De wormed record
-Nutritional manual
-AKC Registered
-Traveling crates
-playing toys
-Chewing toys

After reading through his personal profile, if there is anything you will like to know please feel free to contact me and asap.
Please if you really want to have this puppy then you have to answer some questions for me.

How old are you.......?
Are you Married ...........?
Do you have children ................?
What is your occupation ....................?
Do you have other pets ...........................?
Promise to take proper care if given the opportunity to adopt Oscar.............?
Do you have any veterinarian around your location ......... ?

Please get back to me with the answer to my questions and more info about yourself will be appreciate

Thank you!

Domain Name: QUALITYDACHSHUNDPUPS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2178704229_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-07T22:04:13Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-25T12:58:17Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-25T12:58:17Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS3.SWIFTSLOTS.COM
Name Server: NS4.SWIFTSLOTS.COM

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#359434 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:01 am
Ok below are the information you will be using to make the payment through Walmart to Walmart, MoneyGram or Western Union

Receiver's information

Name: Denis Browles
City: Columbus
State: Ohio
Zip code: 43228
Amount: $600

Make sure you go there in person and make the payment, because if you do the payment online we won't be able to receive it

Take a snap shot of the payment receipt and email it to me. Once payment is done I will proceed with everything. The receipt is very important since we will attach it to your Puppy's traveling papers

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#371536 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 pm
804-294-0930 << new telephone number for this scam.
Quality Dachshunds <[email protected]> wrote:

Great Friday would work perfectly for shipping. In order for us to start proceeding with Daisy's paperwork, we need the following information as below from you;

Your full name?
Your Address ( State, City, Zip Code & Home Address )?
Phone number #?
Nearest Airport?

As soon as we receive the information, we are going to forward our details on how to move forward with the payment so that we can begin with the shipping process of Daisy.

Thank you

It is ALWAYS a scam
#371539 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm
Fake breeders claimed address

Names: Joseph Moore
Address: 1459 Spring Grove D,r Richmond, VA 23225
Tel: 804-294-0930

It is ALWAYS a scam
#371540 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 pm
[email protected]
PayPal Friends and Family option DOES NOT offer any buyer protection and is the same as handing a stranger cash.
Ok our Paypal ID is: [email protected]
Please make sure to choose the option of friends and family so I won't pay any service fee when receiving the money

Let me know once done
Thank you

It is ALWAYS a scam