Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358165 by AlanJones Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:52 am
Tel. No.: +12014733640

We want to know if you authorized MR.Gershon shapiro to claim your valid sum of $8.5m under our custody He has been calling us regarding this issue,but I cannot proceed with him until I confirm this by not hearing from you after3 days. Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds without anymore stress, and without any further delays.as ordered via IMF /World Bank International promo,to be released to you. If no, kindly contact Mr Don Wood to give you the mtcn is ready.the only fee required is $60 for the releasing of your mtcn now. Email..... ([email protected]) Phone Number.....(201) 473-3640 below is the information but you cannot pick it untill you pay the fee. MTCN: _______________(MTCN) :# 3959794545 Sender's Name: _________gadio alex Text Question: __________transfer Answer: _______________Immediately Amount Sent___________US4,500,00 Country: _______________Republic of Benin I will be waiting to hear from you once you send the fee. Try your best and follow up the western union in instruction by sending $60 USD so that they will give you the information to pick up your first US4500,00 USD.send them the fee to this information below: RECEIVER NAME; joe andy COUNTRY;............ BENIN REPUBLIC CITY................COTONOU TEST QUESTION; .........TO WHO? ANSWER; ........TO AMOUNT; $60 SINCERELY, MR. JAMES MARK (201) 473-3640

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement